fbpx

LAST CALL for PYO swap sign up!

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps LAST CALL for PYO swap sign up!

Viewing 5 posts - 301 through 305 (of 305 total)
  • Author
    twindragonsmum
    Participant

Ours are out the door and I’ve got nervous, excited 15 year olds – really, you’d think they were 3 again, waiting for Santa. Any noise at the door and they race to see if any boxes or parcels are there… and they’re worried that their swapee’s won’t like they’ve done, simply because they ARE 15 and have never done anything like this before…

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ™‚

tdm

Tara
      Participant

Didn’t quite get mine in the box fast enough to get it out today. It will be in the mail tomorrow.

pegasus4240
        Participant

I got my PYO yesterday. A gorgeous wolf from Bayoudragon. He’s black with irridescent purples and blues. Just beautiful. Thank you!! ๐Ÿ™‚

I don’t have full internet access yet so if Bayoudragon wants to post pictures of her creation that’s good. Otherwise y’all are going to have to wait a bit.

-- Angie

dragonmedley
          Participant

I got my PYO yesterday. A gorgeous wolf from Bayoudragon. He’s black with irridescent purples and blues. Just beautiful. Thank you!! ๐Ÿ™‚

I don’t have full internet access yet so if Bayoudragon wants to post pictures of her creation that’s good. Otherwise y’all are going to have to wait a bit.

Make sure you post about this in the PYO swap picture thread, otherwise, she might not see it.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

bayoudragon
            Participant

I’ll head over and post a couple of pics. Glad you like him! :bigsmile:

Viewing 5 posts - 301 through 305 (of 305 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.