LAST CALL for PYO swap sign up!

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps LAST CALL for PYO swap sign up!

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 305 total)
  • Author
    Kujacker
    Participant

Mine is packaged and ready to go. I’ll be making a trip to the post office tonight, after the sun goes down lol.
      I hope my swap sees the box and without needing to open it knows I painted for them lol. (hint: FERRETS)

Illith
      Participant

It was going to be $38 priority. F that S. $12 for ground, I didn’t have a choice. πŸ™

siberakh1
        Participant

That’s right, you have to send from Canada. Yeah, the international shipping really can be a pain sometimes.

siberakh1
          Participant

I drew on my box too. Nothing terribly creative, but it was quick while waiting in line at the post office. πŸ™‚

Man, I’m itching *scratch scratch scratch* for my pyo piece to arrive to my recipient and for one to arrive on my porch. I’m also expecting stuff for costuming, a ball joint doll, and I’m still waiting on some wig stuff for my ball joint doll (which is late, because the person who ran that order hasn’t shipped out yet *paces at mailbox*).

KoishiiKitty
            Participant

OH!!! My box is a funny one. It says Granger on it in black letters with red stipes on the sides. It was a box that was sent to my Dad that I was re-using. So if some one gets a Granger box it is the your swap pyo!

PurpleTurtle
              Participant

Got mine out yesterday via priority mail. They should see it soon :bigsmile: .

pegasus4240
                Participant

Got my little guy out today. I’m not too far away so should be there in a day or two. πŸ™‚ Can’t wait to see what they think.

-- Angie

mine is going out tomorrow… unfortunately has a looooong trip to make.

siberakh1
                  Participant

dragonmedley, how many participants did we have in the end?

dragonmedley
                    Participant

dragonmedley, how many participants did we have in the end?

A good number: 32

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Grayfire_artz
                      Participant

mine is sent!! got it in super cheap to!! $8.79 for international shipping hells to the yess baby!

Grayfire_artz
                        Participant

Got mine out yesterday via priority mail. They should see it soon :bigsmile: .

i took one look at the piece you sent koko didn’t even ask i just knew i looked at her and said “oh shut up i hate you” which in code means “holly crap that is freaking awesome!”

I’ll post mine as soon as I receive the eyes for it! I ordered some special ones from Dreaming Tree Studio a few weeks ago so hopefully they’ll be in soon. πŸ™‚

Pegasi1978
                          Participant

I’m waiting on my PYO. Need to look through my paints and possibly get some new colors not like I need new paints as I have a bunch of colors I haven’t used. πŸ˜€

twindragonsmum
                            Participant

Ours are out the door and the boyohs have been pacing all day… any noise at the door and they race to see if there are any boxes left – none yet (and yes, THEY ARE DRIVING ME NUTS!!!) It’s like they were 3 again and waiting for Santa to come *rolls eyes* they are worried too that their swapee’s will be dissapointed by something painted by a 15 year old that’s never done anything like this before…

twindragonsmum πŸ™‚

tdm

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 305 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.