LAST CALL for PYO swap sign up!

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps LAST CALL for PYO swap sign up!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 305 total)
  • Author

Awe man, I *want* to, but I haven’t the energy to do so lately. :shrug:

Tara
    Participant

I’m in!

dragonmedley
      Participant

BTW, while there are no dragons in the store, some people mentioned they had some on hand. So should you wish for a dragon, say so, with a second choice, just in case.

And when the time comes, once everyone knows what they’re painting, if anyone does have a blank dragon handy and wouldn’t mind letting it go, please post it here! We’ve done this in the past and it worked very well.

So far, we have 13 participants πŸ˜€ I don’t if Melody will be in this time; I’ll let you know if she is.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

wolflodge100
        Participant

I am in! πŸ™‚

Kujacker
          Participant

I want to join… I just don’t know what to ask for. I’ve asked for the same thing for the last like, 3 swaps or something and never got it (which is totally fine!). Just debating whether to ask for it again or not.

Been busy, so I hope I can figure it out in time.

Hannah
            Participant

Kujacker wrote:

I want to join… I just don’t know what to ask for. I’ve asked for the same thing for the last like, 3 swaps or something and never got it (which is totally fine!). Just debating whether to ask for it again or not.

I vote try again! If you’re happy with the trades that you’ve gotten so far, even if they aren’t what you’ve asked for, then there’s that at least. I gave a couple of options as far as what I wanted and they’re both quite open to interpretation, maybe you should mention the one that you really want but haven’t yet gotten, and then an option #2 just in case the artist really can’t fulfill your #1?

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
              Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Kujacker
              Participant

Yeral wrote:

Kujacker wrote:

I vote try again! If you’re happy with the trades that you’ve gotten so far, even if they aren’t what you’ve asked for, then there’s that at least. I gave a couple of options as far as what I wanted and they’re both quite open to interpretation, maybe you should mention the one that you really want but haven’t yet gotten, and then an option #2 just in case the artist really can’t fulfill your #1?

That’s what I do, actually. I’m not picky, so I give what I think would be cool to get, and then colors and tid bits for those that don’t want to do “what I want”.
                I’ve LOVED all the trades I’ve gotten πŸ˜€

ok! i’ve cleared a few things from my schedule… i’m in! i just couldn’t pass it up..

bayoudragon
                Participant

Yeah!! πŸ™‚

Katherine
                  Participant

πŸ˜₯ πŸ˜₯

I’m in too!

Leigha
                    Participant

I’m in

Kujacker
                      Participant

Sent.

Rachel
                        Participant

I guess I’ll take the plunge. My muse turned out decently last time.

Grayfire_artz
                          Participant

πŸ˜€ i love the challenge and then seeing all the photos!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 305 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.