fbpx

KoiPYO's Batch6: Poison Dart Dragon pg.15

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone KoiPYO's Batch6: Poison Dart Dragon pg.15

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 250 total)
  • Author
    Diana L
    Participant

How do you manage to come up with all these amazing color combinations ๐Ÿ˜€ ? I’m so jealous of Drag0nfeathers ๐Ÿ˜›

KoishiiKitty
      Participant

I will be putting up photos of another teaser…sooonish ^_-

I have a VERY visual imagination with colors. Tons of books on natural life, trips to the aquarium, brid watching, garden growing, it all feeds this. When you expose yourself and take note of colors in life, your imagination goes wild. Sunsets combined with the stripes of a fish, Tigers meet cold blooded iguana’s, Butterflies can be combined WITH flowers. The patterns of animals, the colorful flash of plants. You have an infinate number of possible combinations.
        Of course, sugestions and the ideas of commissioners always helps ๐Ÿ™‚

Mmloda
        Participant

Ohh I LOVE that Twilight Fire Tiger Dragon…he’s awsome… ๐Ÿ˜‰

Marzena

PurpleTurtle
          Participant

OMG! How in the heck did I miss these? I’m in love with the stripy dragon *swoons*.

KoishiiKitty wrote:

I will be putting up photos of another teaser…sooonish ^_-

I have a VERY visual imagination with colors. Tons of books on natural life, trips to the aquarium, brid watching, garden growing, it all feeds this. When you expose yourself and take note of colors in life, your imagination goes wild. Sunsets combined with the stripes of a fish, Tigers meet cold blooded iguana’s, Butterflies can be combined WITH flowers. The patterns of animals, the colorful flash of plants. You have an infinate number of possible combinations.
            Of course, sugestions and the ideas of commissioners always helps ๐Ÿ™‚
            You have an awesome imagination too! That is why it shows so well in your work! And why alot of us swoon over it! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Seeing colors like you do is a real gift, and you have learned to use it very well! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

machineguts
            Participant

Gorgeous as always Koishii!!!

KoishiiKitty
              Participant

Thanks every one! I really do love reading your comments!

If any one noticed WC getting all fidgety in her seat, well here is why.
                She asked me a while ago about me painting her a griffin, and well I had snagged one for the store for myself..but I could not say no to her ya know. ๐Ÿ™‚
                She had a REALLY awesome idea, Mapgie, but change out the colors for purples and greens!!!(Little did she know that purple and green is one of my fave color combinations ever since I saw a hot rod with green flame on purple metalic)

So here is her griff so far. It is still being worked on, but I am loving this fella.

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

Wow! That’s cool! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Syn
                  Participant

Those colors are stunning! 8)

KoishiiKitty
                    Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Wow! That’s cool! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Stop drooling on your keyboard Dfeathers ๐Ÿ™‚
                      It’ll short circuit soon.

wow… i love the turquoise in it! very awesome!

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Wow! That’s cool! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Yes he is…He is more than cool! He is more than awesome! Scott made fun of me cuz I was grinning past the stage of ear to ear when I turned to him and said, “What do you think?!?!?!”. Yeah, so…I been waiting for this a long time…And I know eventually I am gonna want a regular Magpie…But, I wanted one in my favorite colors, which just happened to be Koi’s too!
                      The pics are awesome Koi! He is beautiful! Oh, and I don’t think that was just Drag0n drooling…*looks down at own keyboard* ๐Ÿ˜ณ
                      Scott likes him alot too. He says is it done? I said not yet. He said wow! LOL

KoishiiKitty
                      Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Wow! That’s cool! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Yes he is…He is more than cool! He is more than awesome! Scott made fun of me cuz I was grinning past the stage of ear to ear when I turned to him and said, “What do you think?!?!?!”. Yeah, so…I been waiting for this a long time…And I know eventually I am gonna want a regular Magpie…But, I wanted one in my favorite colors, which just happened to be Koi’s too!
                        The pics are awesome Koi! He is beautiful! Oh, and I don’t think that was just Drag0n drooling…*looks down at own keyboard* ๐Ÿ˜ณ
                        Scott likes him alot too. He says is it done? I said not yet. He said wow! LOL

HAHAHA! Yeah, I am still doing work on him. I am getting the green and purple onto his stripes right now.
                        And I can say right now, he looks a lot better in person!

Yup, I like a lot of colors and different color combinations..but Green and Purple are two colors I have always wanted on a car. There is a cool VW bug that has the chamelian paint that goes from a deep plum purple to a scarab green. It is kinda funny, as I was putting the green on the stripes, he reminded me of a car with flames on it.

He is looking lovely though. It is too dark to photo now, but interference on those stripes makes a lovely difference.

You know…I think you were right about the orange eyes…They do kinda pop. ๐Ÿ™‚

PurpleTurtle
                        Participant

Oh my! I super jealous, WC! That griffin is looking AWE-SOME!
                          I will own one of your lovely PYOs, Koishii, someday.
                          Oh yes…I WILL…
                          *bwah- ha-haa*

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 250 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.