fbpx

KoiPYO's Batch6: Poison Dart Dragon pg.15

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone KoiPYO's Batch6: Poison Dart Dragon pg.15

Viewing 10 posts - 241 through 250 (of 250 total)
  • Author
    KoishiiKitty
    Participant

I’ll pm you tomorow when I have nice lighting πŸ™‚

That poison dart dragon is awesome. Just fantastic!

PurpleTurtle
      Participant

Ooooo! I’m really loving that griffin so far πŸ˜€ .

Wampus Dragon
        Participant

He’s coming along beautifully. It will be my first griffin PYO. I have a blank one myself that I want to attempt to paint, but this blue jay/white tiger was an idea in my head that I didn’t think I had the skill to create. So I asked Kioshii to try and I’m extremely pleased! Her work is amazing.

KoishiiKitty wrote:

Crimson Sapphire

Syn wanted a keeper that gave me a work out. Main colors to use, Red and Purple. It took me a while, and a struggle, but I finaly got it. I found a pair of these green eyes when she mentioned wanting some slitted eyes possible and she really liked how they look. They don’t fit as nicely as I would like, but I really like how they look with the colors too. The eyes really do look like they are glowing!

I was wondering what you would do with those ‘ol metallic fleck irises! I love the contrasts! πŸ™‚

KoishiiKitty
          Participant

The metallic fleck ones were awesome. I have a pair in a Tona Snail dragon too, the red ones. There happened to be perfect for this one, they practically glow in low light.

Well,….If that is the case, you will LOVE Any of my Spectral Irises! Also I have discovered a way to cast Luminous eyes similar to the SK glass dicroic eyes…Serenity is the first Lucky Windstoner who is getting a pair as freebies with her pending order! I am calling them “Aura eyes” They are the coolest discovery I have come across so far, messing around with my materials in my studio! They will be available in all sizes, and in either round pupil or slit pupil.

You will have to wait until she posts any pics with them to see how they will look! 😈

KoishiiKitty
            Participant

Dreaming Tree Studio wrote:

Well,….If that is the case, you will LOVE Any of my Spectral Irises! Also I have discovered a way to cast Luminous eyes similar to the SK glass dicroic eyes…Serenity is the first Lucky Windstoner who is getting a pair as freebies with her pending order! I am calling them “Aura eyes” They are the coolest discovery I have come across so far, messing around with my materials in my studio! They will be available in all sizes, and in either round pupil or slit pupil.

You will have to wait until she posts any pics with them to see how they will look! 😈

Those sound very interesting. I look forword to the photos.

KoishiiKitty
              Participant

White Tiger Blue Jay

This one was for Wampus, she wanted a very simple White Tiger Blue Jay combo. It was really fun to paint since it is so different from what I normally go for on my own.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

WolfenMachine
                Participant

Sooooo pretty! You did a great job on him

Viewing 10 posts - 241 through 250 (of 250 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.