fbpx

KoiPYO's Batch6: Poison Dart Dragon pg.15

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone KoiPYO's Batch6: Poison Dart Dragon pg.15

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 250 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

WoW! Twilight Fire Tiger is magnificent – CONGRATS!

bayoudragon
      Participant

Me thinks me need a keyboard too now. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

KoishiiKitty
        Participant

Thanks again every one! I hope the pyo’s get back in stock more regular so I can do trades and paint for more people…and also, thank you to the people that have been kind. I know some of you must have been watching me going,” DANG, how is she getting all these pyo’s!!!”

Another WIP, The green stripes are REALLY bright…which has a cool affect because you can see them in low lighting and they are like,” OMG STRIPES!”
          I will be posting WIP shots of pyo’s as I paint them now, so if the top does not say a new post but you see the thread up, there just might be a photo!

LadyFirebird
          Participant

Ooooo, I like this one! Love the coloring and look forward to seeing him when he’s done. ๐Ÿ˜€

siberakh1
            Participant

Wow! You’re getting one awesome dragon there drag0n! Nice! The other new pyos are cool too. ๐Ÿ™‚

๐Ÿ˜ฎ OMG!!! So beautiful! *tears*

Mmloda
              Participant

That Griffin is AMAIZING! I LOVE the stripes… ๐Ÿ˜‰ O_O I see a Ki rin in the back… ๐Ÿ˜€

Marzena

mmloda wrote:

That Griffin is AMAIZING! I LOVE the stripes… ๐Ÿ˜‰ O_O I see a Ki rin in the back… ๐Ÿ˜€

It’s funny how we notice the stuff in the background when it’s one of our favorite sculpts isn’t it? ๐Ÿ˜‰

KoishiiKitty
                Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

mmloda wrote:

It’s funny how we notice the stuff in the background when it’s one of our favorite sculpts isn’t it? ๐Ÿ˜‰

kukukukuku- how did that kyrin get back there? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Personally I would be concerned about you if you did mean the movie. *giggles*
                  The TFT turned out completely and utterly stunning. Personally I would love to have one of those. Completely and utterly beautiful. You are so amazing at this Koi. I would love to watch you on livestream if you happen to be doing one soon.

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

I was curious about that too, it’s not too often we get to see Kirins from you Koi ๐Ÿ™‚

Got a busted Windstone?
                    drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin
                    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                    Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                    Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                    Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                    Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                    Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

KoishiiKitty
                    Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

I was curious about that too, it’s not too often we get to see Kirins from you Koi ๐Ÿ™‚

Well that one is actualy my sisters! It is going to be another Autumn Bones version.

KoishiiKitty
                      Participant

NOTICE:
                        A few people had interest in Fall Fern. He will be for sale next! I am trying to decide on ebay or here on the forum. My last dragon will have to second chance offer because the winning bidder totaly bailed. ๐Ÿ™
                        It will be 3 more days before I can do a second chance offer…so if any one here has a preference in buying from here or from ebay that may want a chance at the fall fern, feel free to say something. ๐Ÿ™‚

lamortefille
                        Participant

Love the Twilight Fire Tiger!

Purplecat
                          Participant

sigh…wants wants.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 250 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.