fbpx

Kaytanas PYO's – New Dragon! Finished! Pg 7

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Kaytanas PYO's – New Dragon! Finished! Pg 7

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 199 total)
  • Author
    KaytanaPhoenix
    Participant

The FB link works for me. Followed it, signed in and started following. This sounds like it might be a better option for showcasing your Windstone PYO work than deviantArt in some ways.

Awesome! I am hoping it will turn out to be a good place to showcase my pieces πŸ™‚ I’m not really a fan of DeviantART.. I haven’t done anything with my account in a long time. So I’m hoping this Facebook page will be a better way to keep all of my work in one place and easily update and all of that πŸ™‚

KaytanaPhoenix
      Participant

**Edit to whole post to hopefully not irritate anyone any further**

Hopefully I can post a link to my Facebook page in general without breaking any rules o.0

I’m working on getting things uploaded to it, I thought it would be a fun place to post WIP’s and the like… and hopefully be able to showcase all my finished pieces so people can go take a peek at them all without sifting through comments too, or try to decipher which is just a WIP and which is finished, lol…

I will still be posting my PYO’s here as well πŸ™‚ so if you don’t have Facebook, you won’t be missing the finished PYO’s at least πŸ™‚

https://www.facebook.com/KaytanasWindstones

SPark
        Participant

Well, it’s not accessible for me, but I don’t have a Facebook account. (I know, I’m some kind of weirdo.) I can sometimes view stuff on Facebook though, so I’m wondering if your privacy settings might be preventing me?

etruscan
          Participant

I don’t have a Facebook account either, but the link works for me. I’m viewing it on a desktop (speaking of being out of the technology loop πŸ˜‰ ).

SPark
            Participant

Huh. I just tried it again, and now it works. Miraculous! πŸ˜€

KaytanaPhoenix
              Participant

Huh. I just tried it again, and now it works. Miraculous! πŸ˜€

lol! Sorry for all that effort for well.. not much of anything, I apparently have photos sprawled all over the place on hard drives and computers! lol… so I’m trying to find them all so I can get good photos posted.. along with the fact that I’m generally busy right now (I’m not entirely sure with what.. it’s just that annoying busy doing stuff for everyone else that at the end of the day, I realize what *I* wanted to do got put aside to the point of not getting done) but I promise there will be something worth looking at soon! lol

**Edit** Added a few tonight.. till my headache kicked in and tiredness finally started to kick in.. but it isn’t a barren page of nothing! lol πŸ™‚

KaytanaPhoenix
                Participant

A lil quick photo of my most recently finished piece πŸ™‚

This one was painted for a friend, modeled after the cutest dog name Tsune! (Seemed very fitting to put on a Kitsune) I’m so happy with how she turned out! πŸ™‚

I will get better photos tomorrow, before I ship this lil one to her new home! But I wanted to share tonight! hehe

Landipan
                  Participant

Awww, I love how soft he looks! Is he in acrylics?

*Formerly meowmix101
                    Not currently open for PYO commissions.

KaytanaPhoenix
                    Participant

Awww, I love how soft he looks! Is he in acrylics?

Thank You! πŸ™‚ and yes, this one is painted in acrylics πŸ™‚

SPark
                      Participant

Very cute! πŸ˜€

MandBsMom
                        Participant

I wanna reach out and pet him!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Prezaurian
                          Participant

Aw, the kitsune looks great! The coloring is so soft looking! Pretty awesome. I agree, it looks like you could pet him and he’d feel fluffy!

Hannah
                            Participant

As usual, I am late to the party, but this gal is ADORABLE! She looks so natural and soft πŸ˜€
                              Out of curiosity, what kind of dog was the scheme modeled after? Her face looks so friendly. I love it!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                              Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

etruscan
                              Participant

Photo of the model, who is your basic “All American Mixture” and did not appreciate having her picture taken for the project:

I think Kaytana did a great job painting the kitsune and the dog owner who got the kitsune as a Christmas present is very happy. πŸ™‚

Hannah
                                Participant

I think Kaytana did a great job painting the kitsune and the dog owner who got the kitsune as a Christmas present is very happy. πŸ™‚

Aww, she did do a great job!!
                                  And that expression! XD “why are you putting the weird black box in my face?! STAHP!”

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                                  Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 199 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.