fbpx

Kaytanas PYO's – New Dragon! Finished! Pg 7

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Kaytanas PYO's – New Dragon! Finished! Pg 7

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 199 total)
  • Author
    KaytanaPhoenix
    Participant

She’s turning out lovely.

Thank you! πŸ™‚

Wow, what a difference some color and gold add to her, almost looks like a different sculpt. Very nice!

I know right? lol. I’ve seen this with my PYO’s as I go, but the Foo Mom shows it a lot! I’m about to post updated photos of her (Finished painting, just needs clear-coat!) and for the lil bit of details I worked on, she changed so much! Doesn’t remind me of Christmas as much either, lol..

KaytanaPhoenix
      Participant

Here she is! Almost completely done! I’m too impatient to wait til she is clear-coated a couple times and eyes/gems glued in to show her off, lol! She’s done being painted, just needs the above… I might let the person who purchases her pick her eyes, though… I personally love the gold, but the bright red ones look pretty nice in her as well.. Didn’t think to photograph her with the red ones in..

She needs a name! Pepper doesn’t fit anymore… (May end up painting one to name Pepper in the future, stick with the darker tones I originally had on this girl)

This lil girl has multiple shades of reds on her (No black, so what may look black is actually a very dark red), just that lil touch of green accent… and 5 different shades/types of gold on her, lol…
        The ‘dots’ on her head, the entire line down her spine, her teeth, claws and ‘frills’ (For a lack of knowing what else to call them) along the sides of her cheeks are painted in a very nice pale gold…
        The curls in her fur (Including the large curls one the sides of her tail) are an elegant mid-tone gold.
        The chain in her neck piece is a bright, vibrant gold.
        The ‘bannering’ and piece you hang something from on her neck piece is also a nice vibrant gold, but a lil different.. I was originally trying to aim to make it look like gold material… not sure if I pulled that off, but it looks quite nice, I think πŸ™‚
        And then her nose and horns are a diluted down variation of the mid-tone gold, hard to explain but you can really see the pigment fleks in it (Almost like a *super fine* glitter layer), the nose has 2 coats of it and horns have 1 coat (dark red base coats)

She will have red gems in her neck piece… and I’m gonna see if I can find something pretty to hang from her neck piece.

If anyone is interested in purchasing her, please feel free to contact me! She will be ready to ship in a couple of days πŸ™‚

Ela_Hara
        Participant

I think a perfect name for your Foo Mom would be ‘Cinnabar’ and I believe the Gold eyes are Perfect! Perhaps something in a green or red Jade to dangle from her necklace would be nice too.

Great Job! Gorgeous Foo! πŸ™‚

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
          Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Prezaurian
          Participant

Here she is! Almost completely done! I’m too impatient to wait til she is clear-coated a couple times and eyes/gems glued in to show her off, lol! She’s done being painted, just needs the above… I might let the person who purchases her pick her eyes, though… I personally love the gold, but the bright red ones look pretty nice in her as well.. Didn’t think to photograph her with the red ones in..

She turned out lovely! I REALLY like the dry brushed gold on the fringe on her back and ruff. And I think the gold eyes are absolutely perfect. They pull her gold accents in and tie everything together. And the green collar is a great complementary accent to her reds. Beautiful blending. And I like Ela’s name suggestion. ‘Cinnabar’ is a very nice name.

She’s a great Foo. Congratulations!

Amstaff
            Participant

She needs a name! Pepper doesn’t fit anymore… (May end up painting one to name Pepper in the future, stick with the darker tones I originally had on this girl)

She is freaking gorgeous !! Love the colors ! You make me want to get the PYO foo dogs now ! πŸ™‚

Celestial Rainstorm
              Participant

Good lord, she is one of the most gorgeous Foo Moms I’ve seen out there. The paintjob is just stunning.

Finding happiness again.

Kim
                Blocked

She’s very pretty and regal looking and would be great for the holidays! Great job!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Matryoshka
                  Participant

BEAUTIFUL!
                    I love the colours, fantastic job.

Lokie
                    Participant

Lovely =) I like the gold eyes, they play off the gold detailing.

KaytanaPhoenix
                      Participant

Just to let everyone know, I have a classified ad up for this girl right now πŸ™‚ $125 + Shipping

I think a perfect name for your Foo Mom would be ‘Cinnabar’ and I believe the Gold eyes are Perfect! Perhaps something in a green or red Jade to dangle from her necklace would be nice too.

Great Job! Gorgeous Foo! πŸ™‚

Thank You! πŸ™‚

I will definitely keep Cinnabar in mind for a name πŸ™‚ I feel like I have a name idea on the tip of my tongue, but can’t quite seem to grasp at it… I know she is trying to tell me! lol

Haven’t been able to check for something pretty to hang from her collar yet, been a busy couple of days here, lol… but I’m hoping to find something fitting for her, if not, hopefully her new home-to-be will find something for her!

She turned out lovely! I REALLY like the dry brushed gold on the fringe on her back and ruff. And I think the gold eyes are absolutely perfect. They pull her gold accents in and tie everything together. And the green collar is a great complementary accent to her reds. Beautiful blending. And I like Ela’s name suggestion. ‘Cinnabar’ is a very nice name.

She’s a great Foo. Congratulations!

Thank You so much! πŸ™‚
                        I love how the gold turned out on her all around, the dry brush was slightly tricky with the gold, but once I got it to work, I was super happy with it! It doesn’t really show in the photos, but the bright red has a lot of dry brush texture on it as well! It looks really good on this sculpt, bringing out the texture of the fur which Mel did fantastic with! The dry brush looks especially good on top of her head, lol…

She is freaking gorgeous !! Love the colors ! You make me want to get the PYO foo dogs now ! πŸ™‚

πŸ™‚ The Foo’s are a lot of fun to paint! I never got frustrated with this girl, which surprises me, cause I usually hit a point with all my PYO’s that I get a lil flustered over something not cooperating… this girl just came together for me!

Good lord, she is one of the most gorgeous Foo Moms I’ve seen out there. The paintjob is just stunning.

Aww <3 Thank you! πŸ™‚
                        She is for sale πŸ˜‰ and I see you're in Colorado, if you're close to Longmont/Loveland/Fort Collins I could meet you someplace to pick her up as I can easily have a reason to be in any of those towns πŸ™‚ She is much prettier in person!

She’s very pretty and regal looking and would be great for the holidays! Great job!

Thanks! πŸ™‚

BEAUTIFUL!
                        I love the colours, fantastic job.

Thank You! πŸ™‚ I had this color scheme in my head from the moment I saw the Foo Mom release.. I just told myself I was gonna wait a while order one to paint… I waited til I couldn’t take it any longer, lol! I’m super happy with how she came together!

Totally stunning Foo Mum! Man I wish I had the money to buy her! πŸ™

KaytanaPhoenix
                        Participant

Aww thank you!

I’m hoping tomorrow won’t be gloomy so I can get “finished” photos of her! Though she doesn’t look that much different, lol…

Aww thank you!

I’m hoping tomorrow won’t be gloomy so I can get “finished” photos of her! Though she doesn’t look that much different, lol…

Still, I’m sure i’m not alone in wanting to see finished pictures anyway! πŸ˜€ Will you be doing this scheme on the father and pup as well?

Amstaff
                          Participant

i would pay for a teal forest green black foo mom by you. still in love with the last girl you did. she looks great on the dresser protecting my other windstones.

Congrats to you for getting her. I had wanted to buy her, but waited too long in deciding this…. I woulda loved to have had her, she is gorgeous !

Prezaurian
                            Participant

The FB link works for me. Followed it, signed in and started following. This sounds like it might be a better option for showcasing your Windstone PYO work than deviantArt in some ways.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 199 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.