Kaytanas PYO's – New Dragon! Finished! Pg 7

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Kaytanas PYO's – New Dragon! Finished! Pg 7

Viewing 4 posts - 196 through 199 (of 199 total)
  • Author
    MandBsMom
    Participant

He’s fabulous! The blue accents him very well!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Natasha
      Participant

Gorgeous work!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
        ANY Red Eyed Unis
        ANY Test Paint Bat
        UNIS:
        The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
        Male- Snow Leopard TP
        White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
        Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
        Mother: Okapi
        Gothic - Mahogany
        PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
        DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Adaneth
        Participant

Nice work! I like the blue accents on the limbs and how that ties the colors together. πŸ™‚

KaytanaPhoenix
          Participant

I like the antiqued metal look of him. And the blue is a wonderful shade. It really goes well with the body.

Thanks! I love how the gunmetal color turned out on him, and he changes his look a bit depending on the lighting, which is pretty cool too πŸ™‚ I really do love how his blue turned out too, I mixed and mixed and mixed til I found a shade I liked, it’s pure luck the gems I ordered when he was almost done matched the blue perfectly! lol… The color combo does have credit to the creatures in Diablo 3, every time I played and ran into that particular creature I would think about how cool that would look on the dragon sculpt πŸ™‚ the way the horns are done also goes to those creatures, never would I have thought to put the brown/sandy tones with the dark gunmetal and turquoise blue, but I really love how it turned out! I think at some point I will have to put this color combo onto a Keeper ^-^

He looks great, I love the texture he’s got going on!

Thank You! I had so much fun playing with texture on him πŸ™‚ hehe

Ooh he is gorgeous! Those colors look perfect together! Like a storm πŸ™‚

Oh!! Now I wanna put these colors together on something but add a lil more of the stormy green to it too! πŸ˜€

He’s fabulous! The blue accents him very well!

Gorgeous work!

Thank You guys! πŸ˜€

Nice work! I like the blue accents on the limbs and how that ties the colors together. πŸ™‚

Thanks! πŸ™‚ Took me forever to figure out where and how to add more blue to him other than his wings, lol, that blue is so bright that it stood out too well, but I knew I needed more, he looked off when it was just on his wings.. hell, that’s why I ordered the special gem color, originally I was just going to put a hematite colored gem on him (To match his belly scales which are nearly hematite colored), but he really needed that light touch of blue on his head too…

Viewing 4 posts - 196 through 199 (of 199 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.