Kaytanas PYO's – New Dragon! Finished! Pg 7

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Kaytanas PYO's – New Dragon! Finished! Pg 7

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 199 total)
  • Author
    MandBsMom
    Participant

Gorgeous! I love the green!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

KaytanaPhoenix
      Participant

Gorgeous! I love the green!

Thank you! πŸ™‚ I was so happy with how the green turned out on him!

Prezaurian
        Participant

He’s a lovely green (green to blue-green are my favs), but I think the gold pawpads are just an adorable accent!

Mercury Star
          Participant

Oh, he is so handsome! I love that he looks like a red fox, just in green. πŸ™‚

Betrluk1
            Participant

I recently aquired Kaytana’s purple wolf. I wanted to give thanks to her for such a wonderful piece. I can’t stop looking at her. She is tied for my favorite windstone i own, right next to my black cougar in the photos. Pictures cannot even begin to do her justice but i tried. Some are with flash to show more of the details. Thank you so much for letting me have this amazing piece!

photo 20150523_1841361_zpskjd9ch3z.jpg
               photo 20150523_184159_zpsoa1xmfxs.jpg
               photo 20150523_184255_zpsh5fkpkq0.jpg
               photo 20150523_184539_zpsutg7zzig.jpg
               photo 20150523_184545_zpsuxbn70lp.jpg
               photo 20150523_184644_zps0zgjqp3m.jpg
               photo 20150523_184651_zpsqvwfah3j.jpg
               photo 20150523_184700_zpsqpojagri.jpg
               photo 20150523_184706_zpsnlmt10bh.jpg

Kim
              Blocked

Very nice wolf and cougar too!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

KaytanaPhoenix
                Participant

He’s a lovely green (green to blue-green are my favs), but I think the gold pawpads are just an adorable accent!

Thanks! I tried to get the photos as close to true color as I could, I think he has a softer look to him in person though, not so sharp between the tones… if that at all makes sense! Lol.
                  I’m so happy people are liking the gold pawpads! I just adore them lol ^.^

Oh, he is so handsome! I love that he looks like a red fox, just in green. πŸ™‚

Thank you! I love the red fox markings, so I couldn’t resist sticking more true to the markings, just a spin on the colors! Hehe

Betrluk! I’m so happy you love her! She looks great next to the Cougar! πŸ™‚
                  And yes! She is so difficult to photograph! I don’t think photo’s will ever truly do her justice πŸ™‚

Amstaff
                  Participant

I love that purple wolf ! Just stunning ! And the cougar with him ! Great pair, they look awesome together πŸ™‚

KaytanaPhoenix
                    Participant

A quick WIP of my newest lil brat ;p lol! I’m currently calling this one “Hellbat” because his inspiration was a creature from Diablo 3 that is a Hellbat, lmao… dunno if the name will stick though, I feel like he deserves a better one, lol ^.^

It’s a cruddy cell phone photo and wonky lighting… he’s a dark gunmetal, silver and turquoise… and once I figure out how to do it right, his horns and claws will look like Stag Antlers (Like what you would find on a stag handled knife) … I was arguing with his silver to blend correctly (One would think getting a nice blend between silver and black wouldn’t be difficult, but this guy does not like cooperating, haha) so I decided to fuss with the horns… which conveniently enough, are also being a pain in my tush XD … So naturally, I’m like *Fine! I’ll take your photo and show everyone!* haha.. He’ll be for sale when he’s all done πŸ™‚ – I really need to get a daylight photo of him… Maybe I’ll do that tomorrow, see how he comes along tonight…

Ferlin1984
                      Participant

A quick WIP of my newest lil brat ;p lol! I’m currently calling this one “Hellbat” because his inspiration was a creature from Diablo 3 that is a Hellbat, lmao… dunno if the name will stick though, I feel like he deserves a better one, lol ^.^

It’s a cruddy cell phone photo and wonky lighting… he’s a dark gunmetal, silver and turquoise… and once I figure out how to do it right, his horns and claws will look like Stag Antlers (Like what you would find on a stag handled knife) … I was arguing with his silver to blend correctly (One would think getting a nice blend between silver and black wouldn’t be difficult, but this guy does not like cooperating, haha) so I decided to fuss with the horns… which conveniently enough, are also being a pain in my tush XD … So naturally, I’m like *Fine! I’ll take your photo and show everyone!* haha.. He’ll be for sale when he’s all done πŸ™‚ – I really need to get a daylight photo of him… Maybe I’ll do that tomorrow, see how he comes along tonight…

Looks awesome!

KaytanaPhoenix
                        Participant

Looks awesome!

Thank you! πŸ™‚

KaytanaPhoenix
                          Participant

Here he is all done! I’ve nicknamed him Creature, lol πŸ™‚
                            I’m gonna try to get better photos soon! I took this in a rush but I wanted to be able to post him today (he is also up in the classifieds right now, if you’re interested in him)
                            I haven’t glued his eyes in yet, I figured I’d give the buyer the choice of deciding on a different color if they would like πŸ™‚

I sat him next to my silver fledge for color comparison πŸ™‚

Prezaurian
                            Participant

I like the antiqued metal look of him. And the blue is a wonderful shade. It really goes well with the body.

Landipan
                              Participant

He looks great, I love the texture he’s got going on!

*Formerly meowmix101
                                Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Hannah
                                Participant

Ooh he is gorgeous! Those colors look perfect together! Like a storm πŸ™‚

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                                  Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 199 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.