fbpx

Jan — May 2013 eBay Auction Picture Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Jan — May 2013 eBay Auction Picture Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 225 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

I dunno, that oriental itself is painted lovely, but yea… the color combination plus the nails don’t do a thing for me.

I’m actually thankful I haven’t liked many pieces lately though. I need to recover from other splurges!

The griffin is stunning though, but I’m trying to look more at sculpts I don’t have many of these days so no competition here.

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Chloe
      Participant

I REALLY like this Moon Dragon.. but those violet nails ruin it for me >< They look so out of place and weird..

Agreed!!

Yaaaaa not feeling this at all and well….I’m sorry to say…and I usually do not ever comment on pieces but…..do the redish markings on this throw anyone else off? I thought it was scribbled on (SORRY πŸ™ ) The purple nails are well…..hmmmm….odd to be sure.

I REALLY like this Moon Dragon.. but those violet nails ruin it for me >< They look so out of place and weird..

Agreed!!

agree

Erika
        Participant

Guess what guys?

My ocelot is going to have company. *happy dance*

πŸ˜€

briteblades
          Participant

Congrats Starhorse! He is gorgeous! And he went for a great deal too! πŸ˜€

Chloe
            Participant

Congrats Starhorse! He is gorgeous! And he went for a great deal too! πŸ˜€

Yes, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! πŸ™‚

Falcolf
              Participant

Congratulations Starhorse! He’s really gorgeous and I bet he’s even prettier in person! I was also gonna comment that the colour palette was really nicely done on him!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Erika
                Participant

Thanks you guys! I’m super excited to get him, I’ll post in the e-bay griffin’s thread when he gets here πŸ™‚ I’m sure he’ll be even prettier than in the pictures (everything I’ve gotten from windstone so far has been!)

Chloe
                  Participant
                    WolfenMachine
                    Participant

I dunno, that oriental itself is painted lovely, but yea… the color combination plus the nails don’t do a thing for me.

I’m actually thankful I haven’t liked many pieces lately though. I need to recover from other splurges!

Same here! >..< )

Plus, Im sure people have charged up their credit cards over the holidays with gifts and travelling, so that's another reason prices are low.

In the My Little Pony community, you'd see prices rise in the winter because people were siting home in front of their computers, so there were more people actively paying attention to buy things…and in the summer when the weather is nice, people are outside, less competition, it was a buyer's market. Maybe Windstone is going through a similar thing?

Chloe
                      Participant
                        Betrluk1
                        Participant

I am so glad i won this unicorn. great way to replace the one i had which broke. πŸ™‚

Chloe
                          Participant

I am so glad i won this unicorn. great way to replace the one i had which broke. πŸ™‚

Congratulations!!

MELANISTIC #1 BLACK LION BY P.S.
                             photo T2eC16RHJF0E9nmFSICIBRGJchg60_57600x412_zps72afe327.jpg
                            http://www.ebay.com/itm/WINDSTONE-MELANISTIC-1-BLACK-LION-FIGURINE-ANIMAL-STATUE-TEST-PAINT-/300852365696?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item460c32c980

D’Oh!!! I missed the mother grizzly AGAIN! >_< I am beginning to feel that I am destined to never get one… Poop-scoop.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 225 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.