fbpx

Jan — May 2013 eBay Auction Picture Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Jan — May 2013 eBay Auction Picture Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 225 total)
  • Author
    Chloe
    Participant
      etruscan
      Participant

Thank you for doing this! We are very glad to see that you are continuing into 2013. πŸ™‚

Adaneth
        Participant

Ditto that! It’s very kind of you to keep at it day after day! πŸ™‚

Chloe
          Participant

Aww…..thank you! πŸ™‚

Chloe
            Participant

Jordan sure is doing a fantastic job!!!!!

LUNAR MOUNTAIN #1 MOTHER KIRIN BY J.H.
              Photobucket
              http://www.ebay.com/itm/290839228319?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

BOREALIS #1 EMPEROR DRAGON BY J.H.
              Photobucket
              http://www.ebay.com/itm/290839770934?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

WolfenMachine
              Participant

That Emperor is AMAZING!

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

I’m sorry to say this… but, is it just me or are auctions going for REALLY cheap lately? I mean… I had been noticing a trend of prices dropping I attributed for the holidays, but I was shocked the Riser ended tonight for so low and the two Periwinkle China Kirins went for a quarter or probably what they should have. At least in my opinion… there are way more then that I could mention as well (those just came to mind first), and it’s great some buyers are making great scores in all, but I’m worried about the future of Windstone on ebay. I sure hope it picks up at least a little for Windstone’s sake.

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

etruscan
                  Participant

I’m sorry to say this… but, is it just me or are auctions going for REALLY cheap lately? I mean… I had been noticing a trend of prices dropping I attributed for the holidays, but I was shocked the Riser ended tonight for so low and the two Periwinkle China Kirins went for a quarter or probably what they should have. At least in my opinion… there are way more then that I could mention as well (those just came to mind first), and it’s great some buyers are making great scores in all, but I’m worried about the future of Windstone on ebay. I sure hope it picks up at least a little for Windstone’s sake.

I was shocked too, as in “Yikes, I won!” I was just intending to bump the final price a bit, though I do think that his photos are lovely and am looking forward to seeing the Riser “in person”. I expect he will be even prettier!

The three Risers before the “Bronze Tiger” all sold for $400+ (still low for a test paint Riser, but not so bad), so maybe he just wasn’t a popular color scheme. I notice that the “Bronze Tiger” Male Dragon didn’t bring that much either.

drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

The Camo Male went for surprisingly low (barely $150 if I recall) as did the Kirins before I mentioned and the Cavern Spring Riser was also a great deal. (one that I benefited from there) but, there was that set of Cinnamon Kirins and a couple pegs that were also surprising steals! I know there were more, I know I was kicking myself for not bidding on that Oriental that was green with the purple stripes , but my point is… there was a lovely Grab Bag Uni that sold on ebay that went for more then ALL of those ebay pieces! 0.o I guess it was just shocking to say the least and I was sort of concerned about it. I just hope business picks up for Windstone, even though a lot of the ebay prices are amazing deals lately. It’s a catch 22 I guess.

Got a busted Windstone?
                      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin
                      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

dragonshoard
                      Participant

Depends on the piece. “Lunar Mountain” Male Ki-rin went for a bit. More than I paid for all but two of my adult ki-rins…

etruscan
                        Participant

On the other hand, most of the “Special Items” pieces have sold, and they usually have a relatively high price tag. The Little Rock Dragons are flying out of the store, even at $800 each. Maybe this is drawing some money away from ebay sales?

Chloe
                          Participant

The Little Rock Dragons are flying out of the store, even at $800 each. Maybe this is drawing some money away from ebay sales?

Or….the same crazy little rock lady has been buying them…. πŸ˜‰

fatalbeauty
                            Participant

The Little Rock Dragons are flying out of the store, even at $800 each. Maybe this is drawing some money away from ebay sales?

wonder who that could be? *points at dragonlove*

4 things I'm looking for:
                              1. Mother Meerkat
                              2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                              3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                              4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

**SNICKER SNICKER** You have such lovelies **eye brows raised, mouth gaping, drool** πŸ™‚

Chloe
                              Participant

In all seriousness, though, I completely agree with drag0n. I have never seen prices like this! Wonderful for consumers….not so great for the company.

In fact, I was really surprised to see one of Melody’s pieces on eBay (I thought with recent prices the way they are all her paints would go to the specials). But, since it is a coveted color, it should have no problem reaching a fair price. I think we all know someone that is looking for a baby like this? πŸ˜€

BLANKET APPALOOSA #5 BABY PEGASUS BY MELODY
                                Photobucket
                                http://www.ebay.com/itm/300842600392?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 225 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.