fbpx

I got my ema pea male dragon today *pics will make you cry*

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone I got my ema pea male dragon today *pics will make you cry*

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Kasie
    Participant

purpledoggy wrote:

Thats not a pic of the actual dragon for sale just one they took from someone elses site. If I could find a male with purple I would buy him but looks like I’m out of luck for now.

Ooops, I didn’t realize that. I just looked at the pictures and thought hey, purpledoggy is wanting more purple.

purpledoggy wrote:

I took him back to the store and the lady asked me if I wanted them to order me a new male emerald pea. I told her no, that I would rather have the new male griffin in wolf. She said she would have to call windstone and see if she could order one. I asked her to please keep the original box this time so I’m waiting to hear back from her. She is just such a nice lady I couldn’t lay into her about the horrible shipping job. She really did pack him rather well for not being in his original box. I’m still surprised with all the bubble wrap she used that he still managed to get smashed.

I wonder what they did with the broken one. Did you get your money back or are you waiting to see about the griffin?

Laurie
      Participant

I’m waiting to see about the griffin. I was going to ask for my money back but I figure I’ve already spent the money on a windstone so I want a windstone.

Maria
        Participant

I’m glad they at least give you friendly service. It would be awful to have to fight them for what you paid for.

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.