fbpx

I got my ema pea male dragon today *pics will make you cry*

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone I got my ema pea male dragon today *pics will make you cry*

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Laurie
    Participant

but hes all smashed up! They didn’t ship him in his original box or double pack him 👿 I called the shop but the guy told me to call back tomorrow because the store owner was not there. Its not even the dragon I asked for that was on display. This dragon has alot less purple on him. I’ll post pics of him when I get them uploaded. I’m just so mad!

Laurie
      Participant

wolflodge100
        Participant

Oh! That sucks! I hope they make it right for you 👿

Maria
          Participant

Oh no! That’s awful. I so hope you can get it worked out and a new dragon without spending more money. What were they thinking, not shipping him in his original box?! 👿

Laurie
            Participant

I’m mad because the one they had in the store had alot of purple on him and this one doesn’t. I told her I wanted the one she had on display with all the purple. I think I’m going to drive the hour and a half to her store and demand she give me a new dragon.

Jodi
              Participant

If it’s that close, I would! 👿 That stinks!

AHHHHH!!! Thats awfull, make sure you have a go at them. You have brought something and thee have sent you something different!

Krimsen
                Participant

That is so horrible it came smashed, especially from a store. 😡 If it is a private seller you can blame it a bit on inexperience but from a store! Which store was it?

Laurie
                  Participant

Its a store called Crystal Fox in Laurel, Maryland. The lady there was really nice but I would expect a much better packing job from a store. I’m mad because the dragon I saw in store had purple on him and this one doesn’t. If she just shipped me a different dragon that was not on display then why wouldn’t he be in his original box?? The funny thing is there is no damage to the box at all.

Elena
                    Participant

That all sounds kinda fishy……

Laurie
                      Participant

I don’t know, if they don’t have another male with the purple I may just demand my money back. Then I can give it to emerald so she can order me a gold old warrior. I uploaded the pics of him but now I can’t get into my imageshak account at work to post them.

Laurie
                        Participant

My husband came home and he says its not the dragon we saw in the store. So now I know I’m not going mad. Here are some pics of what he looks like.

Ow! The newer released Em Pea has less purple, there is a discussion on it in the Ask Melody section.

Anyway, he should have been packed better than that! I hope you get a new dragon soon, and sorry he arrived busted.

Kyrin

keschete
                          Participant

That is aweful…and I sympathize because I have purchase 10 Windstones this month and all of them have been double boxed or in original box….

I was most impressed by Windstone who packed my items meticulously!

Second, there is a lady at Magical Omaha, her name is Cindy and she is super sweet and really did a great packing job on the black and gold Lap Dragon I just bought. Her prices were less than most websites on the particular piece I wanted. Look at her site and tell her Kaya sent you! She was really nice!!!

http://www.magicalomaha.com/penarubydragons.htm

KoishiiKitty
                            Participant

I hope you chew them out good!!! real good! and if they don’t comply, tell them you will call the local news station about it!

That is a disaster, that pooooor dragon D:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.