fbpx

I got my ema pea male dragon today *pics will make you cry*

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone I got my ema pea male dragon today *pics will make you cry*

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Laurie
    Participant

I’m not saying to flame the store just that I wouldn’t buy windstones from them. The store is really neat and they have alot of cool stuff but if you want a mint windstone with box don’t buy from them.

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

When I come out to MD to visit my dad next, I’ll chew their @sses out!!! That’s horrible!!!

It’s going to be funny though…visiting next Jan and going to a store chewing them out for something that happened 9 months earlier…… ๐Ÿ˜†

if you really want the store chewed out. i can do it this weekend. the laural main street festival is going on, and i planned to check it out.

purpledoggy wrote:

I’m not saying to flame the store just that I wouldn’t buy windstones from them. The store is really neat and they have alot of cool stuff but if you want a mint windstone with box don’t buy from them.

truth be told, when i complained about the box, he did say he woudl save me one from the next shipment. however, it was a retired piece, so i would never have worked out. maybe if they order for you, you can get them to keep the original box or something.
      *shrug*

lamortefille
      Participant

Have you been to any of the shops listed in Baltimore? We are heading there next weekend…

Laurie
        Participant

I called all the shops in baltimore to see who carried windstones and alot of them don’t. I know that Johns Hopkins does not have windstones. The Crystal Fox is the only store that I have been to that still carries windstones. A shop by me called Mystickal Voyage was supposed to start carrying them but she hasn’t ordered yet. If anyone in the Baltimore area would like to stop in or call her (the owners name is Lori) maybe we can get her to order some. Here is the shop info

Mystickal Voyage
          Walther Shopping Center
          8601 Walther Boulevard
          Suite # 103
          Nottingham (White Marsh) MD 21236
          410.663.8333 Fax: 410.663.8383
          http://www.mystickalvoyage.com/

It really is a nice shop and they have a knit witches group that gets together the last friday of every night to do arts and crafts. The shop owner told me whe would start to carry windstone products after the coffee shop opened wich was last week. I just hope she does get some windstones so I don’t have to drive so far to see them. On a side note about The Crystal Fox, I’m going down there tomorrow to see if they still have my dragon and I’m going to tell them that serious collectors are not going to buy from them if they don’t keep the original boxes.

lamortefille
          Participant

Thanks for the info purple. I guess I’ll just have to find something else to buy as a souvenir of our trip: -)

awwwww purple I’m so sorry about your dragon.

Laurie
            Participant

I took him back to the store and the lady asked me if I wanted them to order me a new male emerald pea. I told her no, that I would rather have the new male griffin in wolf. She said she would have to call windstone and see if she could order one. I asked her to please keep the original box this time so I’m waiting to hear back from her. She is just such a nice lady I couldn’t lay into her about the horrible shipping job. She really did pack him rather well for not being in his original box. I’m still surprised with all the bubble wrap she used that he still managed to get smashed.

Starbreeze
              Participant

I hope things work out for you. ๐Ÿ™‚

Well at least it wasn’t the EmPea you ordered that showed up broken eh? @_@ But that sucks!!

I loooove the newer EmPea’s with all that blueee ^_^

Kasie
                Participant
                  Laurie
                  Participant

Thats not a pic of the actual dragon for sale just one they took from someone elses site. If I could find a male with purple I would buy him but looks like I’m out of luck for now.

KoishiiKitty
                    Participant

you can ask the seller about the coloring and request photos.

Laurie
                      Participant

I had hoped the owner of the store would have called me back about swaping out the damaged male for a male griffin. She said she would and I haven’t heard from her ๐Ÿ˜•

KoishiiKitty
                        Participant

๐Ÿ™ hugs.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.