fbpx

I got my ema pea male dragon today *pics will make you cry*

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone I got my ema pea male dragon today *pics will make you cry*

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Laurie
    Participant

I just don’t understand why he was not packed in his original box? This is NOT the dragon they had on display. That dragon had purple on it but this one does not. Why would this dragon not come in his original box? I know I’m going to have to drive down to the store but if they don’t have the dragon with the purple on him then I don’t want one. The emerald peacock is a nice color but I just don’t like it without that purple. I wonder if they will give me the money I paid for shiping and what they will do with this poor damaged dragon?

KoishiiKitty
      Participant

if you talk to any personal on the phone after this, be sure to take their names. they SHOULD give you a full refund for the broken piece,this is from a store NOT ebay. And like i siad, if by any chance they give you any guff, you let them know that you will be reporting them to the local Media. It really gets them jumping in the right direction. you payed for something NEW. not something NEW and broken.

Starbreeze
        Participant

I hope everything works out for you. What a shame! πŸ™

purpledoggy wrote:

I’m mad because the one they had in the store had alot of purple on him and this one doesn’t. I told her I wanted the one she had on display with all the purple. I think I’m going to drive the hour and a half to her store and demand she give me a new dragon.

i know that store. i have one dragon from there–another i am looking at. they do not keep the orignal boxes. the break the boxes down immediately and use them for boxing what ever gets sold that will fit in it. i know this becuase when i bought my hatching empress from them a few months ago, i made a big stink about not having the original box. he (the owner) packed it in several layers of bubble wrap and gently placed it in a paper bag. i only had 20 minutes to drive home, it arrived safely. but, i can see how it wouldnt have made it htorugh the mail.

i do know which purple empea dragons you saw. i saw them two when they first arrived. they were VERY purple. i had asked him to order a red oriental sun dragon, but he didnt didnt want to spend the money to get it. i am surprized he ordered two sets of the empea family.

one other note about teh crystal fox. there are two of them. one in annapolis and one in laural (both maryland). owned by the same people. the one in annapolis is MUCH more expensive. just to give you a heads up.

in case you wonder why i go there so much, the best cross stitch and framing store in the area is just down the street. πŸ™‚

Elena
          Participant

Poor Dragon πŸ™ Definately give them what for purpledoggy!!

Laurie
            Participant

I know the male they had on display had purple in him. Even my husband told me that the dragon they sent was not the same one in store and he doesn’t pay attention to the detail in these dragons. I wish I had known they didn’t save the boxes, I would never have bought from them. The lady was going to order an ema pea lap dragon for me but I told her no. I really wanted that male dragon with the purple highlights too.

That sucks about that dragon. I would say that they don’t do that much shipping.

Maria
              Participant

That poor dragon. Give them an earful, purpledoggy. I hope you get your replacement.

Skigod377
                Participant

How horrible! I hope you get it all worked out. πŸ™

Laurie
                  Participant

I called the store today and they want me to ship the dragon back to them so they can ship me another one. Ummm no the first one you shiped me was broken why would I want you to ship another one?? So I have to drive down there this week and hope they have the dragon I want. I told the guy on the phone this was not the dragon I saw in the store. SO hopefully they will still have that dragon or else I want my money back including shiping.

Starbreeze
                    Participant

Sounds like a good plan. I hope you get the one you want.

Aw poor purple, πŸ™ I can’t see the pictures but im sure he is bad! πŸ™

Laurie
                      Participant

His wing on the left side is broken. Yeah he’s bad and I’m mad that I have to drive all the way to Laurel to get him replaced. I’m also mad that they don’t keep the windstone boxes since I try to keep every one I get.

NirvanaCat13
                        Participant

When I come out to MD to visit my dad next, I’ll chew their @sses out!!! That’s horrible!!!

It’s going to be funny though…visiting next Jan and going to a store chewing them out for something that happened 9 months earlier…… πŸ˜†

KoishiiKitty
                          Participant

at least they would then know that they are dealing with seriuse collectors and that we all got to hear about thier store.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.