fbpx

I am testing our store announcement system 1-29-15 – this thread has stuff about how it works

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion I am testing our store announcement system 1-29-15 – this thread has stuff about how it works

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 99 total)
  • Author
    fatalbeauty
    Participant

got the test!

4 things I'm looking for:
      1. Mother Meerkat
      2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
      3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
      4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

StormDancer
      Participant

I also recieved the test email. Yay!

Looking for:
        "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

jmoore
        Participant

Me too!!! Hooray!!!

Linda
          Participant

got the test

etruscan
            Participant

So did I. 🙂

Maryanne
              Participant

I got the announcement email today.

Susie
                Keymaster

I am sorry – that test should have said “test” in the subject line. I’m learning how to use it.

In summary:

To receive “Store Announcements” (or notifications) you need to sign up for them – the button is on the home page of the website, and on the home page of the store. I initially thought it was the same as being signed up to receive the “Newsletter”, however it is not. We have not issued a newsletter yet, but to sign up for those, there is a sign up button on the bottom of most pages. Store Announcements will be sent usually an hour or two prior to our putting a new item in the store – it all depends upon the item (how many there are, how much demand there is for it, how far in advance we actually know that it will be ready soon!). We may also announce other things – like a restock that we think you might want to be aware of even if you didn’t press the notify button for that particular item. (The Fuzzies want us to announce that they want to Be Your Fuzzy Valentine but they are not supposed to be using that service!)

To receive an email when an out of stock item has been restocked, you must press the “notify” button on that item’s page. When you do this, an email is sent to you as soon as we restock the item – they go out in the order in which we’ve received the requests to be notified (so there may be a little time lag between when you get your message and your friend gets hers).

If you are not logged into your account when you press these buttons, you will be asked to type in your email address – make sure you don’t misspell it or the notices will go astray.

If you change your email address on your account, please press the buttons again so that you will get the messages at the new email.

Any of these messages can get filtered out as “spam” or “junk” by your email service – if you have missed one, check your spam or junk mail box and then tell your email that its not junk mail.

I believe that about covers it for the moment. When we have new products we often also make announcements on the forum or on Facebook as well – it all depends on the situation. We try to get the message to you!

Lorie
                  Participant

I got the test announcement. (o;

Natasha
                    Participant

Thank you for taking such good care of us, Susie 🙂

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                      ANY Red Eyed Unis
                      ANY Test Paint Bat
                      UNIS:
                      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                      Male- Snow Leopard TP
                      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                      Mother: Okapi
                      Gothic - Mahogany
                      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Stormbreeze
                      Participant

I, too, have received the test announcement. For a second, I thought the wolves were coming out today!

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Susie
                        Keymaster

Nothing is ready to go into the store today. Just so ya know!

Ferlin1984
                          Participant

Nothing is ready to go into the store today. Just so ya know!

Thanks for the heads up. Now I can stop carrying the I PAD around 😀 One good thing, the announcements seem to be working for everyone. Thank you for fixing that so we all get a notice.

Landipan
                            Participant

Yay! I’m so glad you go the Announcements fixed Susie! Now we can all relax and just wait anxiously for our pebble fix!

*Formerly meowmix101
                              Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Kim
                              Blocked

Well I didn’t get anything again so I checked my other folders and it went into my promotions folder again with gmail. This is frustrating as I never look at that folder!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Kim
                                Blocked

Well I didn’t get anything again so I checked my other folders and it went into my promotions folder again with gmail. This is frustrating as I never look at that folder!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 99 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.