fbpx

I am testing our store announcement system 1-29-15 – this thread has stuff about how it works

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion I am testing our store announcement system 1-29-15 – this thread has stuff about how it works

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 99 total)
  • Author
    Natasha
    Participant

Well I didn’t get anything again so I checked my other folders and it went into my promotions folder again with gmail. This is frustrating as I never look at that folder!

You can delete the gmail folders so everything goes to one mailbox if you want. I suppose you might have a good reason for keeping them, but if you don’t want them you can get rid of them.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
      ANY Red Eyed Unis
      ANY Test Paint Bat
      UNIS:
      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
      Male- Snow Leopard TP
      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
      Mother: Okapi
      Gothic - Mahogany
      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Mary
      Participant

Well I didn’t get anything again so I checked my other folders and it went into my promotions folder again with gmail. This is frustrating as I never look at that folder!

Kim, you can set the priority of emails in the promotions folder just by clicking on the button under “primary”. It teaaches gmail to learn that the message is important to you & shouldn’t be flagged as “promotion”. It should go to your “inbox” folder, the next time you get a message from Windstone.

Hope that helps.

I got this latest test announcement, so it seems its working good.

LadyFirebird
        Participant

Got the test email.

Prezaurian
          Participant

-claps- I got the test e-mail!

Kelsey
            Participant

I got the test emails also! ๐Ÿ™‚

Amstaff
              Participant

I got it to… now wonders… will it be today? Or tomorrow ?? Or next week….. ๐Ÿ™

etruscan
                Participant

I got the announcement for the pebble critters being listed today, and confirmation of my payment. No order confirmation from Windstone has made it to my inbox yet, so am curious to see whether one gets past whatever is capturing some messages. Internet gremlins!

Kim
                  Blocked

So I figured out how to drag my emails from the promotions folder to the primary one and click to send future emails there so it looks like it worked as I got all the email announcements today!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Skylover
                    Participant

Susie contacted me to figure out what I was and wasn’t getting and worked with me and the host to figure out what was wrong. The host has fixed something, and my issues appear to have been resolved. Hopefully that will be the case with everyone else who has been having a similar issue. It appears to have been something with Comcast email address.

Susie and folks at Windstone are the best! I don’t know of any other company that is remotely as good to their customers. Thank you so much!

etruscan
                      Participant

Susie contacted me to figure out what I was and wasn’t getting and worked with me and the host to figure out what was wrong. The host has fixed something, and my issues appear to have been resolved. Hopefully that will be the case with everyone else who has been having a similar issue. It appears to have been something with Comcast email address.

Susie and folks at Windstone are the best! I don’t know of any other company that is remotely as good to their customers. Thank you so much!

Good to hear! Susie worked with me too and it looks as though problems have been solved. I am ridiculously happy. ๐Ÿ™‚ Susie truly is the best!

Aggie83
                        Participant

Did an email notification go out about the brown spectral today? If so I didn’t get it. I did get the announcement for the pink rising spectral when that came out.

fatalbeauty
                          Participant

Did an email notification go out about the brown spectral today? If so I didn’t get it. I did get the announcement for the pink rising spectral when that came out.

if it did, I didn’t get anything about the brown either….

4 things I'm looking for:
                            1. Mother Meerkat
                            2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                            3. Female Griffin โ€“ Siamese with White
                            4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Betrluk1
                            Participant

maybe they didn’t put one out? I did not get one either.

etruscan
                              Participant

Two different announcement systems – Store Announcements for the pink Riser and “Notify when back in stock” for the brown Spectral. You should have gotten a notification for the brown Spectral if you clicked the “Notify” button, but not otherwise.

Susie
                                Keymaster

Thank you etruscan, you are correct about the announcements.

Today I have just restocked the Old Warrior in Black Violet Peacock – everyone who pressed the “notify when back in stock” button on its page should receive an email telling them its back in stock. No other announcement will go out.

The “slide show” on the store’s home page is for “featured” items, not necessarily brand new items, although we try to put brand new items in there when they first come out. We change the items shown in the slide show just for fun sometimes, and probably not often enough! Sometimes I put a restocked item in there, sometimes not… :p Its a little bit random. :love:

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 99 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.