fbpx

I am testing our store announcement system 1-29-15 – this thread has stuff about how it works

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion I am testing our store announcement system 1-29-15 – this thread has stuff about how it works

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 99 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

I did go with the “Notify when back in stock” option. I’ll be curious to see whether it works.

Kim
      Blocked

I don’t think I get the notify when back in stock notices either. When I checked my other folder I did find a couple store announcements that I never saw before because they were sent to the promotions folder but I didn’t see any in the last while for back in stock of anything.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Prezaurian
        Participant

I haven’t gotten any e-mails from Windstone in ages either. Hopefully they figure things out. It can’t be an easy problem at this point. My sympathies, it must be frustrating.

WolfenMachine
          Participant

same here. I get PM notices and such but I didn’t get the store announcement.

yolanda
            Participant

Havent gotten anything for a good while now.

etruscan
              Participant

It looks as though the last store announcement for new pieces went out on 5 December. I got that one for “the new pebble Bat Eared Fox in a no-nitpicking grab bag edition, also in a Wild Dog color! … the small Bat Winged Flap cat in snow white.”

No opinion on restock notices. Nothing has been restocked for which I would have clicked the “Notify” button.

Landipan
                Participant

Here’s hoping it all gets fixed before the wolves comes out! But even if it doesn’t I’ll likely be stocking the store just in case next week lol.

*Formerly meowmix101
                  Not currently open for PYO commissions.

LadyFirebird
                  Participant

Sorry, didn’t get one either. I haven’t been getting store announcements and when I try to put my email on the list, it tells me I’m already on there.

Mary
                    Participant

I’ve been getting PM’s, but haven’t gotten any Windstone announcements for quite some time.

etruscan
                      Participant

I’ve been getting PM’s, but haven’t gotten any Windstone announcements for quite some time.

As best I can tell, it has been almost two months since a Windstone announcement was sent out for new items in the store. So you may not have missed anything. 🙂

Mary
                        Participant

As best I can tell, it has been almost two months since a Windstone announcement was sent out for new items in the store. So you may not have missed anything. 🙂

True, but I’d really hate to miss out on the pebble wolves. ;( This will be my first wolf & I’m very excited about it!

KaytanaPhoenix
                          Participant

I got the restock notice for the Blue Morpho Mother Dragons… I also get PM notices, so I’m thinking that’s less the system and moreso email accounts filtering ‘junk’ mail… I often open my PM notices as it has a link that opens a window directly to the pm, so my email hasn’t figured they’re junk… I also get all my Windstone stuff emailed to my phones email (partially why I take advantage of the direct link) so my phone notifies me of messages every 15mins (or every hour when I’m not waiting on a release)

Angelika_Zen
                            Participant

For a period of time, I wasn’t getting notified of a PM, and I am now…but still nothing in terms of store notifications. I signed up to be notified when the BM male dragon was re-stocked, but it never came, and they have since been re-stocked…fyi

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Susie
                              Keymaster

If you pressed the “notify” button for the Male Dragon in Blue Morpho or the Mother Dragon in Blue Morpho (both recently restocked) and did not receive an email – check your email “spam” or “junk” folder or mailbox. This type of email is the kind that can get filtered out. You also might want to make sure that the email address you have on your account is your current one – and spelled correctly – to ensure that email will go to the right place.

We are going to do something a little different to send the announcement, and we will find out if it works! At any rate, if you are interested in the pebble wolves or foxes in the ivory color that Melody is working on – press the “notify” button for the Pebble Wolf Grab Bag Edition – they are going in at the same time (and we do not know yet when that time will be – we’re facing some employee absences this week which will slow us down a bit). Here’s a link to the Pebble Wolf grab bag page: http://windstoneeditions.com/products/pebble-wolf-goof-grab-bag-edition In case you haven’t already pressed that “notify” button.

darjeb
                                Participant

Susie I didn’t get anything from you Thursday I hope that doesn’t mean I won’t get future announcements on new store items.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 99 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.