fbpx

Hobbies Besides Collecting Windstone?

Home Forums Miscellany Community Hobbies Besides Collecting Windstone?

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 92 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

In a little over 7 hours from now. πŸ˜•

Bob

well let us all know. I will be off work and off lone all day tomorrow at least until the evening if I go home after my meeting tomorrow night

Maria
        Participant

Thanks, DM. You have a good day too.
          Now we can go back to the original point of the thread – even though driving is one of my hobbies… πŸ˜†

Bob

we will now return you to your regularly scheduled program

Maria
            Participant

πŸ˜†

Actually, I’ll keep up my hijack while it lasts. I passed.
              Now we can back to the regularly scheduled program.

Pegasi1978
              Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

πŸ˜†
                Actually, I’ll keep up my hijack while it lasts. I passed.
                Now we can back to the regularly scheduled program.

πŸ˜€ Yeah!

So I stay on topic my hobbies other than collecting windstones include: playing with my son; spending way too much time online; reading books (see the list of my major series in the “and he’s gone” thread; procrastinating. I also will work on the occasional cross-stitch project and am trying to get in the habit of doing some exercise every day (1 hour of DDR). I had been very good in the last few weeks before my husband left and I need to get back into it.

Maria
                Participant

What’s DDR? (Besides East Germany?)

Jennifer
                  Keymaster

Dance Dance Revolution!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                    My art: featherdust.com

Maria
                    Participant

Oh! πŸ˜† Thanks, Nam.

Bob

CONGRATS!!!!

hmm hobbies..well i play everquest 2 religeously..i collect breyer horses..teach dressage ..collect anime merchandise and watch it when i feel like it..i paint and draw, mainly i paint and draw dragons and drow sometimes in the same peice! =D oh and reading the R.A salvatore series about Drizzt

I collect Breyer Horses! I have been almost my entire life. My parents swear that my very first word was horsey. I got my first Breyer in 1959, The Black and White Western Horse, at age 5 and yes, I still have him.
                        I currently have close to 300. I have significantly reduced my Herd the past couple of years because I want upgrade and refine it. You know, quit getting every single thing that has Breyer on it πŸ™„ and focus on my favorite molds, special LEs and some customs.
                        I live too far out “in the boonies” to get to any of the shows but I am toying with the idea of trying a Photo Show.
                        I am lucky enough to have a real ‘horsey’ and that is wonderful! I can’t ride anymore due to health reasons but it doesn’t seem to bother her a bit just being pampered and doted upon! πŸ™‚

bluepony78 wrote:

I play with my daughter a lot, since she seems to be growing at the speed of light(over a year old already!) I also go for a two hour walk every day(trying to loose weight) to clear my head….I usually just think about model horses. And how we can pay down our credit enough to sell this house and move out somewhere where we can have real ponies.

I am totally engrossed in model horses. It’s a vain attempt to fill the need to have a real one πŸ˜€ . I paint full time, go to shows any chance I get(aka when hubby can watch baby), cruise eBay for the latest find, run my model horse buisness, that kinda thing.

I did stumble across this vidio,
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68hEto84Cu4

This is *the* pony that inspires me to do better, pay off our credit cards in one single swoop, ect. She’s my dream pony, Welsh, dapple grey, bred is just a PERK.

http://www.heavenlypony.com/9418ca.html

When I saw that she was sold, I was so sad I almost cried πŸ˜₯ *someday*

I also kill lots of plants. We live in town, under trees, right next to houses, so natural sunlight is a rarity. I have a small sun room, and that window gets some light, so I’m in the process of killing some rasberry and tomatoes plants. I bought a kit of strawberry plants, but it kinda looks like the dead twigs that came in it are still dead. 😯

yeah lol im most likely going to be selling most of my collection of breyers and i might sell my black unicorn one..not sure about him yet

Ski, you’re still going to have to wait to see if you can make fun of me. I broke my heel so I won’t be taking any driver’s tests soon. XD (You could make fun of me for breaking my heel but then I can tell you HOW and WHY I broke my heel and then you wouldn’t feel very good at all.)

(And yeah, I know a lot of my problem revolves around me being a bundle of raw nerves. 8D)

On topic…

Drawing is my main hobby. Most of my other hobbies evolved around drawing. I took up webdesign (which I haven’t done in forever) so I could display my art online (Kiwiberry Freezy is my personal site if you want to see my design work…it hasn’t been updated just because it’s the design can’t fit anymore content) and I adore writing…sometimes I wonder if I’m more comfortable writing than drawing. My characters mean a lot to me <3 (My two PYO gryphons were painted after two of my characters.)

I try to make a sculpture once a year or so…they’re fun…but they’re waaaaay easy to get lost in. I’ve stayed up all night working on Super Sculpey sculptures.

Used to play trombone, but that was a long time ago. πŸ™ Want to take up guitar. Maybe someday…

OKAY enough babble.

Skigod377
                        Participant

rockerbot wrote:

Ski, you’re still going to have to wait to see if you can make fun of me. I broke my heel so I won’t be taking any driver’s tests soon. XD (You could make fun of me for breaking my heel but then I can tell you HOW and WHY I broke my heel and then you wouldn’t feel very good at all.)

awwww… I hope you are not hurting too bad… and how inconsiderate of you to break your heel and ruin our fun. πŸ˜›

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 92 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.