fbpx

Hobbies Besides Collecting Windstone?

Home Forums Miscellany Community Hobbies Besides Collecting Windstone?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 92 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

let us know how you do

I guess I will, but I tell you what, I’m awfully nervous already. It’s ridiculous. I haven’t been this nervous over anything in years.

Skigod377
      Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

let us know how you do

I guess I will, but I tell you what, I’m awfully nervous already. It’s ridiculous. I haven’t been this nervous over anything in years.
        Don B. Skeered ๐Ÿ˜€

Bob

I’m sure you will be fine. If you get nervous just think about all the stuff I’m going thru right now. You have to be better off then I am right now

Jennifer
          Keymaster

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

let us know how you do

Don’t feel bad. Driving scares the bejeesus out of me! I’d probably wet myself if I had to take the test.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
            My art: featherdust.com

Bob

thanks for the visual!!

Purplecat
              Participant

I don’t like driving either…I actually failed the first time I took the test, I was so nervous I forgot how to unrelease the emergency brake and we never even got out of the parking space! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

My driving teacher was mean in school. He would yell at me because I couldn’t parallel park.
                I did also fail the written exam at the DMV the first time but it was because they used the incorrect key to correct it.

I can parallel park now and I figured it out all by myself (well and I remembered what he told me to do). ๐Ÿ˜€

Bob

I got lucky I got my car and motorcycle license the first time each. I took the car test in the car I learned in and the motorcycle test on the bike I learned on anmd they where both small

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

let us know how you do

Thats good its only Natural!! It means you are all working and more alert.

Bob

correct if you where not nervous there would be a problem

Maria
                    Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

let us know how you do

Don B. Skeered ๐Ÿ˜€

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Maria
                      Participant

purplecat wrote:

I don’t like driving either…I actually failed the first time I took the test, I was so nervous I forgot how to unrelease the emergency brake and we never even got out of the parking space! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿ˜ฏ Yikes! Okay, I flunked my first one too, but at least I drove the full 45 minutes. Sorry about you, purplecat, but you did just make me feel better.

Maria
                        Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

I’m sure you will be fine. If you get nervous just think about all the stuff I’m going thru right now. You have to be better off then I am right now

That’s true.

Maria
                          Participant

Nambroth wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

let us know how you do

Don’t feel bad. Driving scares the bejeesus out of me! I’d probably wet myself if I had to take the test.

I love driving. I just can’t stand people looking over my shoulder. I’m always worrying there’s some silly law I’m forgetting. ๐Ÿ˜•
                            But thank you for all your encouragement. According to statistics, most folks in Zรผrich only pass their driver’s test on the second round. So statistically speaking, I should be fine…

Bob

when is your test again??

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 92 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.