fbpx

Hi From BTwedding

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Hi From BTwedding

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 80 total)
  • Author

Unfortunately, when I ordered the curio, I came up about a foot too small on the width, the goal is to have one of each type of dragon, and 1 of each color, I think we’ll have to exclude any spectrals to accomplish the goal-that stinks, but we keep tinkering with the final group til we get it just right——-you’re probably surprised how modest a collection it is

Bob

the small amount does not surprise me actually. When I spoke to Denise from Mist harbor she said she had to decide if she wanted to collect or be a dealer and she decided to be a dealer that way she still gets to see all the pretties as they go through her hands to their new homes

Arlla
      Participant

I really love that display case – don’t suppose it’s something that would be available here on the west coast..? 😉
        (LOL I keep avoiding using your name in posts because I keep wanting to call you BT!)

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
        -J R R Tolkien

Bob

What is the problem with BT?? I’m DM??

I am cool with BT, I got the curio at an online furniture store, it is a Pulaski Curio, they are probably the number one makers in the US. it has a sliding door, a light and it locks.

Bob

the one I found on line that I will be getting is from them also I think. I know thier name was all over the website. The 2 I have now are the same lockign doors and lights up, mirrored back and glass shelves, sides and door

if you have kiddies or crazy pets the locking sliding door is a must, and almost no dust gets in, if you get a Pulaski you’ll love it–and no I don’t work for Pulaski

Yay, You have a really nice collection DK (BT).

Jodi
            Participant

Do you have a website addy for Pulaski? I like the cabinet too.

Skigod377
              Participant

Dang that is a nice collection BT! I wants!!!

Emerald, just type in Pulaski curio into a google search,and oh so many hits will come up. Take some time to browse and check pricing as it varies wildly. You can also some times get a coupon code off the internet for some of the furniture stores. Idon’t remember the store but the model is Pulaski golden oak II. hope that helps. The cabinet really looks good with windstones in it

Maria
                Participant

Impressive collection, dragonkeeper. You’ve got a little bit of everything.

the goal is to have an all star team, favorite color of all the greatest pieces
                  favorite dragon-emperor
                  favorite hatching dragon- kinglet-love knglets
                  favorite other piece- Ki Rin -love kirins
                  favorite griffin – tan
                  Given space restrictions we decided to avoid multiples of the same mold and stick to the fav colr for each mold-still come up a little short on space-oh what to do about spectrals-I’d feel cheated if I don’t keep 1 each of those

Maria
                  Participant

I totally understand about the space. 😀 But I can’t seem to limit myself to one of each sculpt.

Skigod377
                    Participant

Me neither. I have found that some sculpts look wonderful in several colors and I cant resist.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 80 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.