fbpx

Hi From BTwedding

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Hi From BTwedding

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 80 total)
  • Author

lol…actually you will have several buyers. I know Cheryl is still looking for one and Emerald was also looking for one.

we got all the mother coileds in this last shipment, I THINK we’re going to keep the peacock. I was putting the emerald away, when I noticed the tip of her tail had a repair job done on it. I will probably put this one on auction shortly.

nessiemom
    Participant

Pardon me while I do a weasel war dance… He’s arrived! And talk about packing! Wow! He is AMAZING… Excuse me… I have to go stare again….
      (and I am sorry, I am not meaning to rub anyone’s nose in it… I have just been waiting for this moment for yeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaars….)

pipsxlch
      Participant

Really? Was it a decent repair? I can live with a decent repair.

Like I said before Nessie- after your past experience you are the most deserving-and trust me we’re doing a little war dance that he arrived the way he went out=I would have gone postal had he met his maker in shipping-feel like we just accomplished a successful organ transplant- can my wife pack or what…..

back to the mother coiled fix job – its not an award winner, yet I had trouble picking it up-I only looked at her briefly and then put her away-over the wknd I’ll try to figure out where we put her and take a second look. LOL we have a windstone log jam in here, the little ones sometimes take quite a while to find, where we put them…..chaos

Oh and Nessie we nedd to see some pics……..Don’t know if it would better to see Mr. brown or your smile….

Bob

nessiemom wrote:

Pardon me while I do a weasel war dance… He’s arrived! And talk about packing! Wow! He is AMAZING… Excuse me… I have to go stare again….
          (and I am sorry, I am not meaning to rub anyone’s nose in it… I have just been waiting for this moment for yeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaars….)

OK I’m sorry I’m at work and lost on what you just got???
          It sounds like a brown something

Jodi
          Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

lol…actually you will have several buyers. I know Cheryl is still looking for one and Emerald was also looking for one.

Yep. I’m not paying $300 for it though. Even $200 is a bit much. I’ll hold out until they go for cheaper. I’d take a peacock one too. I’ve decided to get all the coileds in all colors, and I don’t have any mother coileds yet. They’re too much money.

Maria
            Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

nessiemom wrote:

OK I’m sorry I’m at work and lost on what you just got???
              It sounds like a brown something

She got a brown emp, DM.

Bob

WOW the Holy Grail of Windstone collecting according to Melody. Is he in Mint condition??

Skigod377
                Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

WOW the Holy Grail of Windstone collecting according to Melody. Is he in Mint condition??

Yep! He was mint and beutiful!! I wanted him but he was snatched up quick. $900.

Still trying to see if I can post some pics. Lets see if this works.

Bob

that is a nice variety of Windstones!

DantheDragon
                    Participant

Emerald mousey *_*

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 80 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.