fbpx

Hi From BTwedding

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Hi From BTwedding

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 80 total)
  • Author

Hello fellow Windstoners!!!

After a few of you asked, we decided to join the forum. We not only sell Windstones but we are also collectors. We are trying to keep our collection down to just what can fit inside our curio and it is full, but we always manage to sqeeze “just one more.”

We just wanted to say hello to everyone and thank all of you for your business!

Bob & Tina aka BTweddingcreations “The Lost World”
    [/img]

Jodi
    Participant

Hello! Welcome!

Laurie
      Participant

Well hello there /wave

Maria
        Participant

Hi and welcome! It’s about time you joined this forum. πŸ˜€ I’m always impressed with the rarities you find and offer for sale.

frozendragon
          Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Hi and welcome! It’s about time you joined this forum. πŸ˜€ I’m always impressed with the rarities you find and offer for sale.

me too….if you find a Black Grand Unicorn out there somewhere….PLEASE think of me…
            hehe 😈 😈

you guys will have to patient as I try to figure out how to use this system- my wife no doubt will figure it out, but as for me you will always probably see gibberish. Also since its all about seeing windstone collections you guys have to instruct us how to post a pic, of our surprisingly modest collection.

siberakh1
            Participant

Welcome! *waves* πŸ˜€

as for the Black grand unicorn-you guys I had always assumed got the only ones made-you,re all like lightning.

frozendragon
              Participant

dragonkeeper wrote:

as for the Black grand unicorn-you guys I had always assumed got the only ones made-you,re all like lightning.

there were only a few….and it seems some people are selling them off…I know a few that have switched hands a couple of times….so I’m sure one day one will pop up somewhere…

there was one person that was selling one….said they were taking offers…promised to email….and I haven’t heard from them since….

I’m pretty pantient though…I’m sure I’ll find one eventually….

you know we’ll always do whatever it takes to get the rarest pieces out there,but we’re really on just to field questions, tell crazy windstone stories, and talk about odd-balls and hard to find stuff. Trust me we don’t know it all and have already learned much from you guys- sorry about the you guys but I’m trying to figure out who’s who matching ebay names to the forum names-probably figured out about a dozen so far

pipsxlch
                Participant

Hi! I remember how helpful you were when the stupid PO used my Oriental I got from you for a battering ram or something. Did finally get the insurance money back!
                  So will you be taking ‘special requests’ lol? Keeping a list of people looking for specific figures?
                  As for pics, they need to be hosted somewhere like Photobucket or Imageshack (or your own website), then paste the URL between (capitalize the ‘img’s). The website should just have a bar with that address, so you can just copy and paste it in your message.
                  Sorry if that’s not clear, I’m something of a computer neophyte myself. So if I could figure that out, anyone can!

I do remember that- it was one of our first shipping disasters- we were all pretty lucky I had back up on that piece. THANK GOD there has only been 1 or 2 since then and not on that level.

And of course we’ll take any requests, but I will warn you that its getting ridiculously tough to get most retired pieces- last year all I had to do was snap my fingers and there it was —sadly those days seem to be gone

Kasie
                  Participant

Hi and Welcome. πŸ˜€

Skigod377
                    Participant

Yay!! Welcome!! I got a little curled male from you and look to get more. πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 80 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.