fbpx

Hi From BTwedding

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Hi From BTwedding

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 80 total)
  • Author
    Starbreeze
    Participant

Welcome to the forum!!! πŸ˜€

Lori
      Participant

welcome and good day πŸ™‚ one day maybe i can afford your emerald dragons i am drooling over. the group here truly appreciates you . .. *yawn* heading for bed now have a nice day

Lori
        Participant

Dragon keeper
          oh! by the way … no chance you would do time payments ? *puppy dog eyes*
          Thanx
          πŸ™‚ Now bed love you all

Jennifer
          Keymaster

Welcome! Where do you find all of your pieces? I’m just curious because you often seem to find really rare retired pieces. If this is a trade secret forgive me for asking. πŸ˜‰ I know a few other members have had amazing luck at yard/tag sales and have scored mint retired pieces very, very inexpensively. How fun!

As for posting images, when you have a picture you wish to share, you will either need to host it on a free image sharing site or if you have your own host you can upload it there. If you don’t have your own host, imageshack http://imageshack.us/ is a good one, I’d avoid Photobucket because they can sell prints of your photos. Just upload the image, copy the url (web address) to the image, and post it here using the [IMG] buttons you see when you are writing a post. πŸ™‚
            If you need help we would be glad to assist!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
            My art: featherdust.com

Welcome! I love the jade scratcher I got from you. Really great packing job – as one of the people who has gotten a smashed Windstone from another seller I appreciate great packing.

NirvanaCat13
            Participant

Welcome indeed! You’ll know me, I don’t change from ebay to here to just about anywhere else. πŸ™‚ Have fun, but watch out for this group of vultures 😈 Myself included! ROFLMAO

Skigod377
              Participant

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

Welcome indeed! You’ll know me, I don’t change from ebay to here to just about anywhere else. πŸ™‚ Have fun, but watch out for this group of vultures 😈 Myself included! ROFLMAO

Vultures? I dont know if thats an apt discription… *Sits and watches silently with beady red eyes*

Jodi
                Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

Vultures? I dont know if thats an apt discription… *Sits and watches silently with beady red eyes*

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

NirvanaCat13
                  Participant

πŸ™„ πŸ™„ Like I said……

Rusti
                    Participant

I got my young peacock oriental today, he’s so flippin’ cute!

Thanks, and welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the Forums!!! I’m glad to see you guys finally join! I love my Young Brown Dragon I got…Darn taxes, I wish they would hurry up…*Thinks whistfully of that Green Emporer you have* πŸ™

nessiemom
                      Participant

Hi! Welcome! And my name doesn’t change except for the numbers… And when I’m not here, I’m perched on the porch waiting for a very special delivery… lol…

laphon1
                        Participant

Hi and Welcome!
                          I just bought a dragon from you and am eagerly awaiting her arrival.

Whistful wrote:

Quote:

oh! by the way … no chance you would do time payments ? *puppy dog eyes*
                          Thanx

Any chance of layaway? Or something similar?

Welcome to the forums, we are very happy to have you here!! And layaway/payments plans are golden πŸ˜€

Ha! I have also bought several things from you. They are always quickly shipped and well packed. It is totally worth the slight increase in price you pay above regualar ebay. I will come back again and again.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 80 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.