fbpx

Grab Bag Pebble RED Fox Show Off thread! 09/25/14

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Grab Bag Pebble RED Fox Show Off thread! 09/25/14

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 241 total)
  • Author
    KaytanaPhoenix
    Participant

Mine is going to be here today! Mine is going to be here today! πŸ˜€ I just looked at tracking and it’s ‘out for delivery’ which means that they’re probably going to put a package slip in my mailbox and I will have to pick it up after work from the post office, unless they are super nice to me and actually put the box in my mailbox itself. If they don’t I’ll have approximately half an hour after work in which to retrieve my fox – Operation Fox Retrieval has begun! πŸ˜€ Happiness!

This whole post made me giggle πŸ™‚ I’m excited to see what you get! πŸ™‚

KaytanaPhoenix
      Participant

Since I know the “Wanted” section of the classifieds gets little attention, I just wanted to put this here:

I am looking for this pretty lil gal!

I have a handful of items to offer for trade, or may be interested in purchasing her (Which would add another one of my foxes to the for sale list for everyone else, hehe!), please check the wanted section to see the full list!

I adore her so much! I never made my official wishlist but this one has been hanging around at #2 this whole time (I know where my #1 fox is, and I know she isn’t going anywhere right now)

Kim
        Blocked

I got mine today but my mom also got a couple foxes so we have two red and two arctic foxes. In the red foxes I got a cute calico one. I like it but prefer light colours over dark so this will be up for trade. I would love to trade for a light coloured fox with either white, red, tan, sand or cinnamon colours with no or very little black or grey.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Kim
          Blocked

Here is my mom’s fox. It is a lovely dark silver/grey one but we both like light coloured foxes more than dark so it is also up for trade for a light coloured one like I described above.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Falcolf
            Participant

SHE’S HERE! SHE’S HERE! I picked her up this morning before work from my mail box! She’s an absolutely gorgeous little Georgian White – I got cute white markings in surplus!! πŸ˜€ I’m thinking of naming her Victoria or Elizabeth or something because she’s such a stately lady. She isn’t what I was expecting but she is very lovely and I’m definitely keeping her – though I am now regretting that I couldn’t have gotten one more haha! I think I might need a conga line of these things haha. πŸ˜€ I believe that she’s the second from the right in the first (top) row of the first class photo of these guys. <3 I will try to post some photos of her tomorrow. πŸ™‚

Aaaahhh foxes! I am so happy!!! Thank you Melody!!! πŸ˜€

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

KaytanaPhoenix
              Participant

SHE’S HERE! SHE’S HERE! I picked her up this morning before work from my mail box! She’s an absolutely gorgeous little Georgian White – I got cute white markings in surplus!! πŸ˜€ I’m thinking of naming her Victoria or Elizabeth or something because she’s such a stately lady. She isn’t what I was expecting but she is very lovely and I’m definitely keeping her – though I am now regretting that I couldn’t have gotten one more haha! I think I might need a conga line of these things haha. πŸ˜€ I believe that she’s the second from the right in the first (top) row of the first class photo of these guys. <3 I will try to post some photos of her tomorrow. πŸ™‚

Aaaahhh foxes! I am so happy!!! Thank you Melody!!! πŸ˜€

Pretty names! It’s a lil ridiculous how addictig these are, isn’t it? Haha… I first got hit with the bug with wolves (for pebbles… I got struck with the gb bug right off… my very first Windstone was a Candy Corn from the store!) so I saw it coming this time! Haha

Dragoneer_88
                Participant

I finally found time to post my lovely red fox I got in a trade. Of course the fuzzy wanted to be the center of attention. πŸ™‚

photo RedFox_zps51a8a983.jpg

Falcolf
                  Participant

I finally got to take photos of my lovely foxy lady Victoria! She’s staying right here of course and I may get her a friend once some production red foxes come out haha. πŸ˜€ I think a nice dapper red todd would be just the thing for her. (I’m assuming we’ll have these guys in ordinary red as a production colour anyway!)

Thank you again so much for painting all these Melody! I love my little girl!! <3

Oh man, I think I was addicted to grab bags before I got this one. They're so much fun! πŸ˜€

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Celestial Rainstorm
                    Participant

What a gorgeous lady you have there!

Finding happiness again.

etruscan
                      Participant

You did get a pretty girl! Her markings are very nice.

Matryoshka
                        Participant

My foxes finally arrived and I am thrilled at getting my top pick! the rich dark brown fox which I call “Tundra”. I can’t believe the chances of actually getting it!!!
                          My other fox wasn’t on my favourites list but is also stunning. I love the black mask. Super happy πŸ™‚

photo Tundra0_zps6a526356.png
                           photo Tundra1_zpsff69ae00.png
                           photo Tundra2_zps85ccb30b.png
                           photo Tundra4_zps4c7bb768.png
                           photo Tundra3_zpsb41141d7.png
                           photo Tundra5_zps2c6cd624.png

Ferlin1984
                          Participant

My foxes finally arrived and I am thrilled at getting my top pick! the rich dark brown fox which I call “Tundra”. I can’t believe the chances of actually getting it!!!
                            My other fox wasn’t on my favourites list but is also stunning. I love the black mask. Super happy πŸ™‚

photo Tundra1_zpsff69ae00.png
                             photo Tundra2_zps85ccb30b.png
                             photo Tundra4_zps4c7bb768.png
                             photo Tundra3_zpsb41141d7.png
                             photo Tundra5_zps2c6cd624.png

Nice grab on the brown one, one of my favorites! So rich in color.

etruscan
                            Participant

Congratulations! They both are lovely, and look great together. πŸ™‚

KaytanaPhoenix
                              Participant

Good catch! πŸ™‚ Way prettier in an up close photo than I expected him to be! I’m a lil jealous πŸ˜‰ hehe

fatalbeauty
                                Participant

here are our babies, we love #1 and #3 but they may still be up for trade for the right fox, #2 is pretty but just not what we were looking for….#2 has been TRADED, the #1 and #3 maybe for the right fox, feel free to send me a pm of what you get and we’ll see….
                                   photo IMG_2466_zpsafb171b3.jpg
                                   photo IMG_2468_zpsba8cf08d.jpg
                                   photo IMG_2471_zpsa67a79a1.jpg
                                   photo IMG_2472_zpsceac9fd0.jpg
                                  #2 has been TRADED!
                                   photo IMG_2474_zps6b89a11d.jpg
                                   photo IMG_2477_zpsa46478ab.jpg
                                   photo IMG_2479_zps0baab133.jpg
                                   photo IMG_2480_zpsd0029a85.jpg
                                   photo IMG_2483_zpsc427a135.jpg
                                   photo IMG_2484_zpse8213cc9.jpg
                                   photo IMG_2486_zpsef536bbd.jpg
                                   photo IMG_2489_zps31201797.jpg

4 things I'm looking for:
                                  1. Mother Meerkat
                                  2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                                  3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                                  4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 241 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.