fbpx

Grab Bag Pebble RED Fox Show Off thread! 09/25/14

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Grab Bag Pebble RED Fox Show Off thread! 09/25/14

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 241 total)
  • Author
    Moniek
    Participant

My foxes finally arrived this week after getting a little cozy with customs. Both aren’t top pick for me but I got a lighter coloured one, which was what I preferred.

I fell in love with the little blond fox. She has a lovely pastel colour and I love the little black ear tips. I actually had her up for auction reluctantly the past days (partly because customs fines weren’t too kind for me.) before someone had me cave and end it early by offering a super deal, only to bail out shortly after to my great dissapointment. Instead of putting her up again and going through that again I’ve decided to keep her.

photo Untitled-1_zpsdb906069.png

The second fox I got looks kind of like a brown platinum. It has a silver, almost blue-ish sheen and dark ends and dark eye markings. I like him but I’m willing to trade him for a differed red pebble (preferably a marble or light colored fox but I’m open towards other offers.) or possibly an arctic fox.

photo P1160337_zps04ae02bd.jpg

Celestial Rainstorm
      Participant

Oooh, what beautiful babies!

Finding happiness again.

moonbeam
        Participant

Here is my red fox. 🙂
          He is nearly solid black with some dark grey highlights and a white on the tip of his tail.

Angelika_Zen
          Participant

Oups, I’ll have to try that again ….

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Kim
            Blocked

Thanks for posting pictures CyanFox! I love your blonde one and was going to try and get it for a friend so that’s too bad the auction ended.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Natasha
              Participant

I just received this lovely little lady fox! She’s incredibly hard to photograph true to color but she’s a gorgeous calico with white, orange, black and grey markings. She will join my black, grey and white fox!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                ANY Red Eyed Unis
                ANY Test Paint Bat
                UNIS:
                The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                Mother: Okapi
                Gothic - Mahogany
                PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Celestial Rainstorm
                Participant

Very elegant looking girl!

Finding happiness again.

Moniek
                  Participant

Thanks Kim!
                    Ending the auction early wasn’t exactly my plan. I never do that unless I get a REALLY good offer. Too bad that person blew off the deal. The blond fox has really grown on me though so I’ll keep her myself.

Natashavonlemke, what a lovely gal! her colours are very soft and subtle.

rock-reader
                    Participant

I just received this lovely little lady fox! She’s incredibly hard to photograph true to color but she’s a gorgeous calico with white, orange, black and grey markings. She will join my black, grey and white fox!

What a beautiful fox! She looks very similar to the one I received. Does your foox have a red stripe down her back?

Natasha
                      Participant

Thanks Kim!
                        Ending the auction early wasn’t exactly my plan. I never do that unless I get a REALLY good offer. Too bad that person blew off the deal. The blond fox has really grown on me though so I’ll keep her myself.

Natashavonlemke, what a lovely gal! her colours are very soft and subtle.

Thank you! I love her. Your blondie is gorgeous as well. No wonder she grew on you!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                        ANY Red Eyed Unis
                        ANY Test Paint Bat
                        UNIS:
                        Male- Snow Leopard TP
                        Gothic - Mahogany

Natasha
                        Participant

What a beautiful fox! She looks very similar to the one I received. Does your foox have a red stripe down her back?

Thank you! Her back proved very hard to photograph – There’s more white that shows up here. No stripe on her – orange, grey and and dark grey spotting

ANY Red Eyed Unis
                          ANY Test Paint Bat
                          UNIS:
                          Male- Snow Leopard TP
                          Gothic - Mahogany

Kim
                          Blocked

That one is cool! I traded one of my foxes so will be getting one with brown and white in too so will see how it looks compared to some of these when it arrives.

Kim
                            Blocked

I got this pretty fox in from a trade and I love the colours! I think she is the one at the top of the store photo too! I also got a couple pictures with my cats trying to get into the photos. They were being cute so I thought I would post them too!

For those of you who saw Cookie’s thread about how we took in the abandoned kitty who had 4 kittens, here she is again with the one kitten we have left who is getting big! I think his name is Spunky but we keep calling him kitten for now. He is a little ball of energy and the biggest purr baby ever!

Also this dark fox is still for trade or sale as I have one more fox coming in so if someone is still looking for a dark fox, see my ad here and let me know. Below is a new picture with a flash to show the highlights. Isn’t he a cute one? http://windstoneeditions.com/classifieds/sale/pretty-dark-silvergreyblack-red-fox-grab-bag-pebble-sale-or-trade

Celestial Rainstorm
                              Participant

What gorgeous little ones you got, Kim! I especially love the reddish one, she is one elegant lady.

Finding happiness again.

Natasha
                                Participant

Your little Red Head fox is gorgeous, Kim!

ANY Red Eyed Unis
                                  ANY Test Paint Bat
                                  UNIS:
                                  Male- Snow Leopard TP
                                  Gothic - Mahogany

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 241 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.