Grab Bag Pebble RED Fox Show Off thread! 09/25/14

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Grab Bag Pebble RED Fox Show Off thread! 09/25/14

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 241 total)
  • Author
    Stephanie
    Participant

These were released while the hubby and I were at an ultrasound and appointment for our first child (it’s a boy!). It was funny sitting there on the exam table talking about how tired I was and how often I had to pee while my phone was sitting beside me open to the store. The appointment ended right at 5, and hubby and I both managed to grab two as we were (slowly) walking out of the building and getting lost in the hallways because neither of us were paying attention to where we were going. I laughed. XD

I can’t wait to see them!

twindragonsmum
      Participant

… an ultrasound and appointment for our first child (it’s a boy!)

photo SnoopyDance.gif

CONGRATS!!!

tdm :bigsmile:

tdm

Landipan
        Participant

I got one red fox! There are quite a few that I’d love to have! I especially am interested in the light amber looking one in the first class photo! Here’s a few of my top picks:
           photo redfoxpicks1_zps542b8dfa.png

*Formerly meowmix101
          Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Sirithiliel
          Participant

I had to downsize some of my big dragons [sold a Scratcher and my beautiful Male >.< i'll have to replace the Male some day, love that sculpt]

So I had enough paypal funds to cover one fox haha. I have to save the rest, so I couldn't get an Arctic. This will be my first grab bag pebble! But he'll look so cute next to my tan fennec fox [the old fennec, not one of the new ones, so not as colorful but still pretty!]

Stormbreeze
            Participant

Wow, these are beautiful. Hard to find any favorites, but here they are:

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Skeeterdeee
              Participant

These were released while the hubby and I were at an ultrasound and appointment for our first child (it’s a boy!). It was funny sitting there on the exam table talking about how tired I was and how often I had to pee while my phone was sitting beside me open to the store. The appointment ended right at 5, and hubby and I both managed to grab two as we were (slowly) walking out of the building and getting lost in the hallways because neither of us were paying attention to where we were going. I laughed. XD

Oh my gosh!! Congrats, Stephanie!! Sounds like you had an awesome day!!

Dragoneer_88
                Participant

I ordered two reds. So excited! It’s like Christmas. Hoping to get a solid white red fox. πŸ™‚ Heh, seems odd…a solid white red fox. Hoping to get one my sister will like too. It would be her first Windstone. I keep trying to get her to “Join the dark side!” She needs at least one Windstone in her house. One Windstone to rule them all. :p As we all know, it only takes one and then you’ll want more.

Natasha
                  Participant

Wow, these are beautiful. Hard to find any favorites, but here they are:

I LOVE those two. So much!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                    ANY Red Eyed Unis
                    ANY Test Paint Bat
                    UNIS:
                    The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                    Male- Snow Leopard TP
                    White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                    Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                    Mother: Okapi
                    Gothic - Mahogany
                    PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                    DRAGONS: Male Coyote

KaytanaPhoenix
                    Participant

Ahh! I had no idea! I am so happy for you! Congrats! <3 πŸ™‚

Also, I feel less weird about being in Estes with my mom for her "B'day adventure" and sitting in this gorgeous mountain town while staring at my phone praying everything works fine.. Thankfully my mom knows how much I wanted these! It was when I was showing her the store photo out of excitement when she started thinking about wanting one, lol!

Hoping to get one my sister will like too. It would be her first Windstone. I keep trying to get her to “Join the dark side!” She needs at least one Windstone in her house. One Windstone to rule them all. :p As we all know, it only takes one and then you’ll want more.

Buahaha! I got a couple people into Windstones lately, I’m quite proud of myself XD lol!

chibishiro12
                      Participant

I got one red fox, since my mom was kind enough to keep trying to get one that fell off a cart for me. (Thanks mom!) I have no particular favorites right now, though I am hoping that I don’t get a cinnamon one, since I want one that is more different from the traditional red that I am going to get when Melody paints the production colors. Also hoping to not get a grey one since that is what I got with the fennec grab bag and I want different colors. πŸ™‚

Looking for-
                        red fire young dragon
                        old animal line frog, wolf, barn owl, tortoise, tiger cub

jmoore
                        Participant

I got one red and two arctics! So excited about them!

Hannah
                          Participant

I got two reds! Woo hoo!
                            These are the guys that I found to be most attractive from the pictures, and I am hoping to get something similar to one of them πŸ™‚

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                            Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

MandBsMom
                            Participant

Both my foxes are on their way! Yay! I’ll get them before I leave for vacation next Thursday. I got one of each.

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Sirithiliel
                              Participant

I’ve been checking my email regularly for a shipping notice lol. Don’t think mine is shipping today, ah well =P

Falcolf
                                Participant

No news on mine, but it can take its time if it wants within reason haha. πŸ˜€

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 241 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.