fbpx

GB Tanuki show off thread!!!! ‘Plain’ and ‘Fancy’

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags GB Tanuki show off thread!!!! ‘Plain’ and ‘Fancy’

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 242 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Blocked

Congrats Zloy, that one is really cool! Stormdancer, that’s cool yours has the same colours as your avatar picture! Very nice ones everyone!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Danzig Moon (Karen)
      Participant

:bigsmile: Congrats Zloy720 :party: WOW!! She is a Looker!!! πŸ˜‰

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Danzig Moon (Karen)
        Participant

I’m so happy with the one that arrived for me today! He is beautiful and was one of my top picks. He is in his forever home!
          Thank you Melody for sharing your artistic skills with the world.

photo 1.jpg
           photo 2.jpg
           photo 3.jpg
           photo 4.jpg
           photo 5.jpg
           photo 6.jpg
           photo 7.jpg
           photo 8.jpg

LOVE IT!!! :love: Well worth the trip he took!!! Congrats!!! πŸ™‚

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

My birthday was end of July. Two of my kids took me out to lunch, all three took me out to dinner. But, no present? I didn’t say anything, hay they took me out twice to eat! A day or so later, a box shows up at the house addressed to middle kid. From Windstone. Hmm…youngest kids says HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! So Youngest kid opened it, I texted a thank you to the other two and well, here is my gorgeous Marbled! Wow my kids are the bestest!

Anything my kids get me can never go.

Natasha
          Participant

What a pretty baby, Zloy720! Yours is gorgeous, too Lysithian! It’s nice to see one of the marbles show up.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
            ANY Red Eyed Unis
            ANY Test Paint Bat
            UNIS:
            The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
            Male- Snow Leopard TP
            White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
            Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
            Mother: Okapi
            Gothic - Mahogany
            PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
            DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Zloy720
            Participant

Thanks so much Mashubert for posting the photos for me! And thanks again to a few others that also offered.

And major Yay, a marbled plain at last! They really are gorgeous! Great catch & great kids! πŸ™‚

Hooray for all us July babies, tanukis included right! πŸ˜‰

Thanks so much Mashubert for posting the photos for me! And thanks again to a few others that also offered.

And major Yay, a marbled plain at last! They really are gorgeous! Great catch & great kids! πŸ™‚

Hooray for all us July babies, tanukis included right! πŸ˜‰

Thanks zloy720! My kids are great! And yay for July babies!!

And thanks Natashavonlemke! I was very surprised and happy I got such a neat one, especially since it’s one I’m not allowed to sell or trade!

jmoore
              Participant

Congrats on the great grabs, everyone! They are all stunning!

StormDancer
                Participant

Thanks everyone for the compliments on mine! I’m in love with him.

Kim, I hadn’t noticed the matching color with my avi pic but you’re right! lol

Everyone has such great Tanukis, I still haven’t seen one that I don’t like!

Looking for:
                  "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Mercury Star
                  Participant

Mine arrived yesterday, I got one with brilliant dark teal on the front, with lots of heavy black shading, and the blue on the sides blends into yellow (so there is some green on the sides), and the back is a lovely buttery golden yellow. He looks similar to Kim’s, but with heavier black shading and a blue muzzle.

I am very happy with mine. I do see some I like a lot, but I am definitely satisfied with what I ended up with. πŸ™‚

I will see what I can do about pictures, as I found my old clunky camera. (I still need to get a new one)

Ela_Hara
                    Participant

I’ve FINALLY got some time to post pics of my Fancy Tanuki! He arrived last Tuesday but with everything going on, this is the first chance I’ve had… I photographed him indoors and I did have a strong light source on one side, so sorry if the photos aren’t the best. I did adjust them to try and correct for as accurate color as I could.

He’s mainly a solid black with some whitish-grey around his face, and the Lovliest Christmasy-Holly type Leaf design that appears to have mosaic type designs at the edges of the leaf in rusty and purplish colors. He reminds me a great deal of Christmas, so I think I’ll name him ‘Noel’ πŸ™‚

I’m satisfied with him, but if he is something you absolutely love, PM me. I would be open to trade for any of the Mantis Shrimp or some of the other leaf designs, or even one of the Plains (trade+cash to make it equitable) if you have one.

My GB Fancy Tanuki_rightsid photo MyTanuki_Display_zpsqobmc3mh.jpg

My GB Fancy Tanuki_leftside photo MyTanuki_FntLeftQtr_zpstyo0yzlk.jpg

My GB Fancy Tanuki_Back photo MyTanuki_Back_zpsbaznru5b.jpg

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Natasha
                      Participant

I bought this gorgeous little fella off a forum member and since he hasn’t made his debut here I thought I’d show him off! I might consider trades of fantasy or safari baby or colt unis if you love him.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                        ANY Red Eyed Unis
                        ANY Test Paint Bat
                        UNIS:
                        The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                        Male- Snow Leopard TP
                        White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                        Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                        Mother: Okapi
                        Gothic - Mahogany
                        PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                        DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Laurie
                        Participant

Actually 3 of the marbles showed up. I have the left in the plain store pic. πŸ˜‰

Bullsquid
                          Participant

I finally got my plain tanuki in the mail today and unfortunately, he has exactly the colouration I was hoping not to get (bright fantasy colours and I don’t get along). That said, he does have that adorable tanuki smile. Perhaps someone here who likes cool colours can give him a home.

drag0nfeathers
                            Participant

ERMERGERD! I got a Mantis Shrimp XD

SQUEEE!!!

photo 20150804_100440_zpst37hqnu2.jpg

Got a busted Windstone?
                              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                              Siphlophis Male Dragon
                              Calypso Hatching Empress
                              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                              Tattoo Mother Kirin
                              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 242 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.