fbpx

GB Tanuki show off thread!!!! ‘Plain’ and ‘Fancy’

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags GB Tanuki show off thread!!!! ‘Plain’ and ‘Fancy’

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 242 total)
  • Author
    briteblades
    Participant

Look who showed up today! River Rocks! He is absolutely stunning and my cell phone pictures don’t do him justice. He has an all black face with light brown shading on his chest. I took pictures around my goldfish pond outside, and it is sweltering today in Germany (100°+F) so there is some glare. I am in love. <3!

photo tanuki_zpsj152l8p7.jpg

photo tanuki2_zpsdeuzuyqm.jpg

photo tanuki1_zpscfbgbrpl.jpg

Danzig Moon (Karen)
      Participant

Look who showed up today! River Rocks! He is absolutely stunning and my cell phone pictures don’t do him justice. He has an all black face with light brown shading on his chest. I took pictures around my goldfish pond outside, and it is sweltering today in Germany (100°+F) so there is some glare. I am in love. <3!

photo tanuki_zpsj152l8p7.jpg

photo tanuki2_zpsdeuzuyqm.jpg

photo tanuki1_zpscfbgbrpl.jpg

:bigsmile: :party: Congrats Briteblades!!! :party: :bigsmile:

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Zloy720
        Participant

Wow, river rock is gorgeous, esp. in those photos! Actually loving all these guys so far!

So I missed the live stream, just been insanely busy the past month, but I’m guessing, pretty sure since i don’t see another like mine in the class photos, that i got the one folks are calling mosiac.

I can take pictures if folks want to see him no problem, but someone else is going to need to post them for me. So i guess if you want to see him & post the photos for me, just pm me. 🙂

Mary
          Participant

Briteblades, congratulations! “River Rock” is stunning!

Natasha
            Participant

He’s a beauty! Congrats!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
              ANY Red Eyed Unis
              ANY Test Paint Bat
              UNIS:
              The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
              Male- Snow Leopard TP
              White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
              Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
              Mother: Okapi
              Gothic - Mahogany
              PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
              DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Melody
              Keymaster

Here is my little one! She really is beautiful, however I looking for a more naturally colored one (like a turtle, was really hoping to see the turtle one).

I was wondering – did the turtle one make it into the grab bag or was it saved for eBay?

There’s quite a few that we haven’t seen yet…..the “river rock”, “mosaic”, “turtle” and none of the mantis shrimp’s have made an appearance yet. I wonder if they’re slated for ebay or if the recipient’s don’t want to be mobbed with offers?

Pam saved one mantis shrimp for ebay, but the rest should be showing up sometime. She took a couple tanukis before I took the class pic, so if a tanuki was in the class pic, it will be included in the grab bag.

jmoore
                Participant

Pam saved one mantis shrimp for ebay, but the rest should be showing up sometime. She took a couple tanukis before I took the class pic, so if a tanuki was in the class pic, it will be included in the grab bag.

Thanks for the info, Melody!

And congratulations briteblades and zloy720!

etruscan
                  Participant

“River Rock” really is gorgeous. Great grab!

StormDancer
                    Participant

I’m so happy with the one that arrived for me today! He is beautiful and was one of my top picks. He is in his forever home!
                      Thank you Melody for sharing your artistic skills with the world.

photo 1.jpg
                       photo 2.jpg
                       photo 3.jpg
                       photo 4.jpg
                       photo 5.jpg
                       photo 6.jpg
                       photo 7.jpg
                       photo 8.jpg

Looking for:
                      "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

twindragonsmum
                      Participant

Gorgeous!

tdm 🙂

tdm

Zelda
                        Participant

Briteblades and StormDancer – lovely tanukis! I particularly like the faded edges to the leaf on yours StormDancer, that’s quite unique among the leaf pattern grab bags we’ve seen so far!

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Got this little autumn leaf beauty today. I was hoping for something a little “louder” or bright interesting colouring from the Fancy group or the turtle Tanuki (a girl can dream right!). If you have anything you’d like to trade shoot me a PM with pic and I will let you know.
                           photo 69CCA437-D5A9-40EC-91B1-0756678B17ED_zpss3ewvmx2.jpg

Zloy720
                          Participant

Boy are these guys gorgeous. Really want to see one of the plain ones that has the dappling though. ..

But Stormdancer, yours is just downright elegant! I think he’s one of my top favorites for sure!

Can’t wait to see the rest. 🙂

Mary
                            Participant

Posting these for Zloy720

Introducing “Mosaic”

Wow!!! Stunningly beautiful! Congratulations, Zloy!

Angelika_Zen
                              Participant

Stormdancer, your Tanuki is beautiful! Congrats!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 242 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.