GB Tanuki show off thread!!!! ‘Plain’ and ‘Fancy’

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags GB Tanuki show off thread!!!! ‘Plain’ and ‘Fancy’

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 242 total)
  • Author
    Ferlin1984
    Participant

ERMERGERD! I got a Mantis Shrimp XD

SQUEEE!!!

photo 20150804_100440_zpst37hqnu2.jpg

So you going to trade? 😉

Congrats!

Laurie
      Participant

Yeah Mandy, we know how much you hate that one. (snicker, snicker) 😉
        And Bullsquid, If I wasn’t so happy with mine, I’d trade. It was one on my list. 🙂

Zelda
        Participant

No way you’d want to keep that ugly neon thing right drag0nfeathers? 😉 Just kidding of course, it’s beautiful! I was hoping the shrimps wouldn’t go into hiding, so to speak. Thanks for the pic and congrats on the lucky pull!

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

pipsxlch
          Participant

OMG Drag0n, you finally had luck in a grab bag! Whoohoo huge congrats on the rainbow puke!

etruscan
            Participant

Congrats! I’m glad he went to someone who will love him.

Kim
              Blocked

Congrats Drag0n! Was that right from the store or a trade?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Danzig Moon (Karen)
                Participant

I’ve FINALLY got some time to post pics of my Fancy Tanuki! He arrived last Tuesday but with everything going on, this is the first chance I’ve had… I photographed him indoors and I did have a strong light source on one side, so sorry if the photos aren’t the best. I did adjust them to try and correct for as accurate color as I could.

He’s mainly a solid black with some whitish-grey around his face, and the Lovliest Christmasy-Holly type Leaf design that appears to have mosaic type designs at the edges of the leaf in rusty and purplish colors. He reminds me a great deal of Christmas, so I think I’ll name him ‘Noel’ 🙂

I’m satisfied with him, but if he is something you absolutely love, PM me. I would be open to trade for any of the Mantis Shrimp or some of the other leaf designs, or even one of the Plains (trade+cash to make it equitable) if you have one.

My GB Fancy Tanuki_rightsid photo MyTanuki_Display_zpsqobmc3mh.jpg

My GB Fancy Tanuki_leftside photo MyTanuki_FntLeftQtr_zpstyo0yzlk.jpg

My GB Fancy Tanuki_Back photo MyTanuki_Back_zpsbaznru5b.jpg

:party: Nice Catch Ela-hara :bigsmile: Very festive looking!! :party:

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

I can’t believe it I caught it straight from the store! I almost had a heart attack! I LOVE him! Can’t believe I pulled it! Normally I have zero luck with these guys. This is only like the 2nd or 3rd time I’m gonna keep what I got upon arrival. He definitely has a forever home!

Got a busted Windstone?
                    drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin
                    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                    Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                    Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                    Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                    Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                    Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

jmoore
                    Participant

Major congrats, drag0n! Whoot!

Aggie83
                      Participant

Finally, getting around to posting my little guy. He is one of the leafy ones, but had a little lady bug hitch a ride. I love the colors.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Zloy720
                        Participant

Lol! That’s awesome Dragon! It suits your tastes so perfectly it’s crazy! Gotta say I don’t normally dig the super bright ones, but he’s a very striking & handsome fella. Congrats!

Scathach
                          Participant

Look who showed up today! River Rocks! He is absolutely stunning and my cell phone pictures don’t do him justice. He has an all black face with light brown shading on his chest. I took pictures around my goldfish pond outside, and it is sweltering today in Germany (100°+F) so there is some glare. I am in love. <3!

photo tanuki_zpsj152l8p7.jpg

photo tanuki2_zpsdeuzuyqm.jpg

photo tanuki1_zpscfbgbrpl.jpg

Wow! Briteblades! Congrats. He’s awesome.

Life is beautiful.

Scathach
                            Participant

I’m so happy with the one that arrived for me today! He is beautiful and was one of my top picks. He is in his forever home!
                              Thank you Melody for sharing your artistic skills with the world.

photo 1.jpg
                               photo 2.jpg
                               photo 3.jpg
                               photo 4.jpg
                               photo 5.jpg
                               photo 6.jpg
                               photo 7.jpg
                               photo 8.jpg

Wow! Gorgeous! Congrats!

Life is beautiful.

Kim
                              Blocked

Congrats on yours too Aggie83! It looks like the colours go with your kirin in your picture! The ladybug is cute!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Mary
                                Participant

I can’t believe it I caught it straight from the store! I almost had a heart attack! I LOVE him! Can’t believe I pulled it! Normally I have zero luck with these guys. This is only like the 2nd or 3rd time I’m gonna keep what I got upon arrival. He definitely has a forever home!

Congratulations, DF! Beautiful tanuki! One of my favorites. Don’t complain about your GB luck. You’ve had real good luck at GB’s. You got that gorgeous koi that everyone wanted.

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 242 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.