GB Tanuki show off thread!!!! ‘Plain’ and ‘Fancy’

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags GB Tanuki show off thread!!!! ‘Plain’ and ‘Fancy’

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 242 total)
  • Author
    Angelika_Zen
    Participant

My GB Tanuki finally arrived!!

photo IMG-20150811-01872_zpstf4iamce.jpg

photo IMG-20150811-01874_zpsnzz3wjkh.jpg

photo IMG-20150811-01873_zpswb6vp0i2.jpg

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Mary
      Participant

Very pretty one, Angelika! Worth waiting for…

PrairieVixen
        Participant

My goodness, what amazingly beautiful pieces everyone! Congrats to each one of you and thanks so much for sharing your lovely tanukis with us all! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks to a very kind forum member (Thank you SO SO much!!!!!!), I was offered for trade my absolute #1 top pick! I am over the moon right now. He just arrived! Something about this fellow just sang so clearly to me from the moment I saw him. He is my absolute favorite! Thank you so much for the opportunity to have him! ๐Ÿ™‚

.*ยบSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!ยบ*.

Danzig Moon (Karen)
          Participant

My goodness, what amazingly beautiful pieces everyone! Congrats to each one of you and thanks so much for sharing your lovely tanukis with us all! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks to a very kind forum member (Thank you SO SO much!!!!!!), I was offered for trade my absolute #1 top pick! I am over the moon right now. He just arrived! Something about this fellow just sang so clearly to me from the moment I saw him. He is my absolute favorite! Thank you so much for the opportunity to have him! ๐Ÿ™‚

NICE CATCH PV!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Congrates!!! :bigsmile:

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Ela_Hara
            Participant

ERMERGERD! I got a Mantis Shrimp XD

SQUEEE!!!

photo 20150804_100440_zpst37hqnu2.jpg

CONGRATS TO BOTH OF YOU!
              These are my Two TOP Favorites from the Mantis Shrimp ones, and they couldn’t have gone to nicer homes. ๐Ÿ™‚

Also thanks to PrairieVixen for my 4 for 1 Trade! I’ll be in Poad Heaven (+ one Fox) …. ๐Ÿ˜‰

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
              Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

StormDancer
              Participant

Thanks to a wonderful forum member (Thank you soo much!), I was able to trade for one of my top picks!
                I am so happy to be able to give him a home and he looks great with the other I was able to purchase!

photo 10.jpg
                 photo 11.jpg
                 photo 12.jpg
                 photo 13.jpg
                 photo 14.jpg
                 photo 15.jpg
                 photo 16.jpg
                 photo 17.jpg

photo 21.jpg
                 photo 22.jpg

Looking for:
                "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Kim
                Blocked

Wow, those mantis shrimp ones are so cool! I haven’t traded mine yet but am still trying to get one with pink or one with brown for a 3 way trade if anyone likes mine. I am getting more attached to it because it really is pretty but still hoping to trade.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

ERMERGERD! I got a Mantis Shrimp XD

SQUEEE!!!

photo 20150804_100440_zpst37hqnu2.jpg

CONGRATS TO BOTH OF YOU!
                    These are my Two TOP Favorites from the Mantis Shrimp ones, and they couldn’t have gone to nicer homes. ๐Ÿ™‚

Also thanks to PrairieVixen for my 4 for 1 Trade! I’ll be in Poad Heaven (+ one Fox) …. ๐Ÿ˜‰

WOW!!! I like yours even better then mine. (not that I’m complaining in the least!) It’s cool that they are so similar but still so different! I love my little orange spots on the chest of mine, but I love the transition in the cheek color of yours. They’re so cool! I hope Melody paints some more of these Mantis Shrimp themes!

Got a busted Windstone?
                    drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin
                    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                    Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                    Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                    Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                    Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                    Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Wow…. Stunner!!!! That’s all I can say

Angelika_Zen
                    Participant

The Tanuki I got is already on her way to a new home, and I am very happy to have been able to pick one that I absolutely love! Here she is ๐Ÿ™‚ The best part about it, she was already in Canada…only took 1 day to get here ๐Ÿ˜€

photo IMG-20150814-01907_zpshe5ojlpt.jpg

photo IMG-20150814-01914_zpscrkunmfn.jpg

photo IMG-20150814-01915_zpszzkwz6ar.jpg

photo IMG-20150814-01917_zpshj0fe87c.jpg

photo IMG-20150814-01913_zpsrrtq9kmt.jpg

photo IMG-20150814-01912_zps7mpyq9zv.jpg

photo IMG-20150814-01918_zps8lcrowxm.jpg

I think this might be her…but she’s definitely darker in person, if it is.

photo tanuki_grab_bag_plain_zpslk1oakkc.jpg

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Scathach
                      Participant

Very nice, Angelika!

I like the dots on her tail ๐Ÿ™‚

Life is beautiful.

PrairieVixen
                        Participant

CONGRATS TO BOTH OF YOU!

Aww, thank you kindly Ela_Hara! *hugs* You’re so sweet! ๐Ÿ™‚ And you’re very welcome! Thank you for the trade as well!

.*ยบSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!ยบ*.

Bodine
                          Participant

I love them all! Sorry I had to miss out on these.Congrats everyone.

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                            Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

twindragonsmum
                            Participant

I’m with Bodine. I hate that I had to pass ’em up but I’m lovin’ seeing everyone’s pretties!!! *snuggles down into my beanbag chair props my feet up and passes Bodine the bowl of skittles* :bigsmile:

tdm :bigsmile:

tdm

etruscan
                              Participant

A belated appearance of a “Trilobite” tanuki. He was in the “Trade” thread but, if I remember correctly, has not been posted here. He has lovely golden marbling on his body and blue interference on the trilobite. ๐Ÿ™‚ Many thanks to my trade partner – I love this guy.

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 242 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.