fbpx

GB Tanuki show off thread!!!! ‘Plain’ and ‘Fancy’

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags GB Tanuki show off thread!!!! ‘Plain’ and ‘Fancy’

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 242 total)
  • Author
    jmoore
    Participant

That’s a beautiful pair, Solstice Snow! Congrats!

jmoore
      Participant

Here is my little one! She really is beautiful, however I looking for a more naturally colored one (like a turtle, was really hoping to see the turtle one).

I was wondering – did the turtle one make it into the grab bag or was it saved for eBay?

Mary
        Participant

Here is my little one! She really is beautiful, however I looking for a more naturally colored one (like a turtle, was really hoping to see the turtle one).

I was wondering – did the turtle one make it into the grab bag or was it saved for eBay?

There’s quite a few that we haven’t seen yet…..the “river rock”, “mosaic”, “turtle” and none of the mantis shrimp’s have made an appearance yet. I wonder if they’re slated for ebay or if the recipient’s don’t want to be mobbed with offers?

jmoore
          Participant

There’s quite a few that we haven’t seen yet…..the “river rock”, “mosaic”, “turtle” and none of the mantis shrimp’s have made an appearance yet. I wonder if they’re slated for ebay or if the recipient’s don’t want to be mobbed with offers?

Could go either way! Or I know a few people are still waiting for theirs….

etruscan
            Participant

I’m quite sure we were told that everything on the live stream is supposed to be in the Grab Bag batch. That includes the turtle, two trilobites, the river rocks, rusty paint chips (which has shown up), and at least three mantis shrimp.

jmoore
              Participant

For some reason I thought the leopard Tanuki that was on eBay was also in the livestream, but I could be wrong.

etruscan
                Participant

For some reason I thought the leopard Tanuki that was on eBay was also in the livestream, but I could be wrong.

Hmmm … I’m not sure. He was in a group photo on Facebook or someplace. There were other “cat” pattern tanukis on the live stream. Maybe Pam will rescue us (me) from the confusion.

Amstaff
                  Participant

Heres my lovely Fancy GB Tanuki. I do love his colors, the greens and golds, almost reminds me of fall colors πŸ˜‰ Im most likely keeping him, unless someone had a amazing piece that I couldnt say no to, lol !

Here are some indoor and outdoor shots :

Angelika_Zen
                    Participant

Heres my lovely Fancy GB Tanuki. I do love his colors, the greens and golds, almost reminds me of fall colors πŸ˜‰ Im most likely keeping him, unless someone had a amazing piece that I couldnt say no to, lol !

Here are some indoor and outdoor shots :

Oooooo! A lovely Autumn Leaf Tanuki! Congrats Amstaff

Although I really love the plain ones, I find the Fancies are beautifully detailed. The leaves are fantastic! I also really like the one Secerthope got that looks like she has fairy wings (at least that’s how it looks to me) and quite original! Keep ’em comin’ guys! I love the eye candy!!!

P.S. I broke down, and checked tracking on mine, lol! I HAD TO! It might not get here this week though πŸ™ For now, I’ll just have to admire everyone elses πŸ™‚

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Danzig Moon (Karen)
                      Participant

I believe that only the ones going out for strictly GB’s are the one’s in the Blog Pic’s. The one’s in the factory pictures are all of them with the Ebay ones included. IDK but I do see what ya’ll are talking about.

PLUS, remember there are some people, yes like me :p , who NEVER POST!! I’m very glad that I did post mine this time cause I was offered an AWESOME trade for 1 of mine that probably would not have happened if I hadn’t posted.

I will be posting my pieces from here on out….. 8)

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Pam

The leopard tanuki was not in the livestream. I took about 3 others out that were not in the livestream or the class photo.

Danzig Moon (Karen)
                          Participant

The leopard tanuki was not in the livestream. I took about 3 others out that were not in the livestream or the class photo.

πŸ™‚ Thank you for clarifying that… :bigsmile: That is what I thought, factory pic’s don’t count as to what will be the GB Set it is the ones in the Blog that will be coming out as GB’s.

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Kim
                            Blocked

That is one of my favourites Kila, very nice! If I get a natural one, I would trade you! Mine will be here next week sometime so we will see what I get if I have one to trade.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Kim
                              Blocked

I got my tanuki in today and he is such a lovely little darling thing! I love his little smile! His colours are a little bit richer than the photos show as I didn’t use a flash but will post a trade ad with flash pics too. He is pretty but unfortunately does not have pink so if anyone would trade one with pink on the chest or back, please let me know! My favourites are circled at the bottom. Or I would consider trading for one with brown for a 3 way trade.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Mary
                                Participant

Very pretty one, Kim!

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 242 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.