fbpx

GB Tanuki show off thread!!!! ‘Plain’ and ‘Fancy’

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags GB Tanuki show off thread!!!! ‘Plain’ and ‘Fancy’

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 242 total)
  • Author
    Kathy
    Participant

omg…that tadpoad…. it is amazing! so jealy ๐Ÿ˜›

Posting for Secerthope. . . . .

Danzig Moon (Karen)
      Participant

Posting for Secerthope. . . . .

Here are my 2 new babies. I LOVE them both. :love: We have been trying to figure out what Fancy is. She is the only one that I have seen with that type of pattern. :~ Anyone what to try and guess???

They are at there forever home unless one of them is the right 1 you were looking for. Just drop me a PM and let’s see what we can do. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks for the help Lil ๐Ÿ˜‰

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

jmoore
        Participant

They’ve all been so beautiful so far. I don’t think I’ve seen any I didn’t like.

kila26
          Participant

Here is my plain Tanuki. He is very colorful. I will be creating a trade ad for him.
             photo tanuki_1_zpspprpe1r6.jpg
             photo tanuki_3_zpsjm7rcq8a.jpg
             photo tanuki_6_zps1ucmqo6c.jpg
             photo tanuki_5_zpskm0jsauq.jpg

fatalbeauty
            Participant

ooo, pretty one, kila!

4 things I'm looking for:
              1. Mother Meerkat
              2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
              3. Female Griffin โ€“ Siamese with White
              4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

jmoore
              Participant

We have been trying to figure out what Fancy is. She is the only one that I have seen with that type of pattern. :~ Anyone what to try and guess???

A pattern inspired by a butterfly wing, maybe? They are both lovely, though – congrats!

StormDancer
                Participant

I have liked them all so far. No surprise really after seeing them in the live stream. They are all great! Mine should be here today or tomorrow. I cant wait!

Looking for:
                  "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Danzig Moon (Karen)
                  Participant

We have been trying to figure out what Fancy is. She is the only one that I have seen with that type of pattern. :~ Anyone what to try and guess???

A pattern inspired by a butterfly wing, maybe? They are both lovely, though – congrats!

Thank you Jmoore ๐Ÿ™‚ Yep, that is defiantly a possibility.

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Mary
                    Participant

Very pretty ones, SecretHope. The pattern reminds me of last fall while raking leaves I noticed some of the leaves looked like parts had been eaten by bugs but it actually created a beautiful lacy looking pattern to the leaves.

Mary
                      Participant

Very beautiful Tanuki, Kila! Love the colors and the spots on her tail.

jmoore
                        Participant

Mine arrived on time for a change!

Here we go:

Hubby bought one too:

They are similar, but different ๐Ÿ™‚

I was kind of hoping for a crazy colorful one, so might possibly consider trading one….. Maybe ๐Ÿ™‚

Andrea
                          Participant

Mike and I got ours today! Love them! I was hoping for an animal pattern on at least one, but the copper one is so vibrant and the green has a gorgeous sheen with the graduation to the coppery chest. Both are lovely!
                            Mike’s is the green one and he’s keeping his.
                            I may be willing to trade for an animal pattern. But if he stays, I won’t mind at all ๐Ÿ˜€

photo atan_zpssocs2bwf.jpg

photo atan1_zpskgpe5bts.jpg

photo mtan1_zpsbkboycv9.jpg

photo mtan2_zpsetxpqe4i.jpg

Syn
                            Participant

I got the โ€œRusty Paint Chips.โ€ Heโ€™s pretty but definitely not the mantis shrimp I was hoping for.

Iโ€™ll get pictures up later tonight, but he will be up for trade for a bright and gaudy Tanuki.

Danzig Moon (Karen)
                              Participant

Very pretty ones, SecretHope. The pattern reminds me of last fall while raking leaves I noticed some of the leaves looked like parts had been eaten by bugs but it actually created a beautiful lacy looking pattern to the leaves.

That one is good also!! She is defiantly in the Autumn spectrum!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 242 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.