GB Cougar

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody GB Cougar

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 173 total)
  • Author
    Aggie83
    Participant

Melody – thank you SO much for the description of the cougars. It sounds like this batch will be everything I could have possibly hoped for. Anyone have any extra patience lying around – I’m going to need it.

etruscan
      Participant

Melody – thank you SO much for the description of the cougars. It sounds like this batch will be everything I could have possibly hoped for. Anyone have any extra patience lying around – I’m going to need it.

Sorry – I used mine all up on the tanukis.

fatalbeauty
        Participant

Sorry – I used mine all up on the tanukis.

ditto, none to offer here!

4 things I'm looking for:
          1. Mother Meerkat
          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
          3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
          4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Kim
          Blocked

Hahaha. I have some patience left but it is running out quickly waiting for the tanukis to hit the store!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

JynXx
            Participant

I can’t wait for these guys either! Really hoping for one similar to GB #5…

↞↞≪∙ FOREVER SEEKING •↟•

• ► By Patricia Smith ◄ •
              ☙ "SKY BRONZE" Emperor Dragon
              ✾ "RAINBOW ASAGI" Moon Oriental Dragon
              ✾ "RAINBOW TIGER" Sun Oriental Dragon

• ► By Melody ◄ •
              ☙ "Test Paint #5" GB '15 PUMA
              ☙ #170 FANTASY GB '22 Young Qi'Lin
              ☙ #224 KOI GB '22 Young Qi'Lin

Stormbreeze
              Participant

If I get one, and you a fantasy, I’m open to trade ^.^

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

JynXx
                Participant

If I get one, and you a fantasy, I’m open to trade ^.^

SWEEEET!! 😀

↞↞≪∙ FOREVER SEEKING •↟•

• ► By Patricia Smith ◄ •
                  ☙ "SKY BRONZE" Emperor Dragon
                  ✾ "RAINBOW ASAGI" Moon Oriental Dragon
                  ✾ "RAINBOW TIGER" Sun Oriental Dragon

• ► By Melody ◄ •
                  ☙ "Test Paint #5" GB '15 PUMA
                  ☙ #170 FANTASY GB '22 Young Qi'Lin
                  ☙ #224 KOI GB '22 Young Qi'Lin

Mercury Star
                  Participant

I love the idea of the supernatural ones, I have always loved natural patterns in non-natural colors!

Stormbreeze
                    Participant

I’m very excited for the “supernatural” type cougars; they sound like just what I was hoping for!

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Pheonixxfoxx
                      Participant

I’m skipping the Tanukis in hopes of getting my paws on a GB Cougar. I’m so excited!! My biggest fear is that they will be listed when I am out of town in September. Rodney’s Aunt recently passed away and his family will be doing a memorial for her then. Last year, when we went to CA to visit his family for Thanksgiving, we stayed with Rodney’s Uncle. People may find this hard to believe, but the man has no internet connection what so ever! I also can’t afford a smartphone and the service. Guess if it is meant to be, it is meant to be…

chibishiro12
                        Participant

The cougars sound awesome! I’m looking forward to getting a natural or safari. I hope I don’t miss them.

Looking for-
                          red fire young dragon
                          old animal line frog, wolf, barn owl, tortoise, tiger cub

Lauren
                          Participant

I’m also skipping the tanukis in the hopes of a cougar, although I do hope that maybe some more plain, naturally shaded tanukis will be available someday. I really like the sculpt, it was just that the color schemes / fantasy style really didn’t appeal to me so much. HOWEVER, I am really interested in all of the categories for the cougar and I’m so excited that I am finally stateside so that shipping to me will be faster and easier. 🙂 Now just to convince my mother that just *one* windstone would be okay, pretty, pretty please. (being unemployed is the pits 🙁 )

Bullsquid
                            Participant

I really hope there are plenty of dark chocolate cougars in the grab bag batch with subtle stripes/spots, or that are half and half like these two Ebay cougars. I think they’re absolute gorgeous.

Betrluk1
                              Participant

im really worried about the price. i feel like the pebbels keep getting bigger and so does the cost lol.

kila26
                                Participant

I loved test paint #5 as well! I hope some of the GB Cougars will look similar to this one. Loved the white markings against the dark brown color.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 173 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.