fbpx

GB Cougar

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody GB Cougar

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 173 total)
  • Author
    JynXx
    Participant

>>> Moved Comment to This Thread <<<

โ†žโ†žโ‰ชโˆ™ FOREVER SEEKING โ€ขโ†Ÿโ€ข

โ€ข โ–บ By Patricia Smith โ—„ โ€ข
      โ˜™ "SKY BRONZE" Emperor Dragon
      โœพ "RAINBOW ASAGI" Moon Oriental Dragon
      โœพ "RAINBOW TIGER" Sun Oriental Dragon

โ€ข โ–บ By Melody โ—„ โ€ข
      โ˜™ "Test Paint #5" GB '15 PUMA
      โ˜™ #170 FANTASY GB '22 Young Qi'Lin
      โ˜™ #224 KOI GB '22 Young Qi'Lin

Lupuslunae
      Participant

ughh! I really like the natural looking ones with mottled rosettes and the airbrushed stripes, which is weird for me, cause I’m usually all over paint puke. Ughhhhh someone buy them all please so I won’t feel so conflicted! I am saving money for a convention…. must…resist!

fatalbeauty
        Participant

hmm, less money than I thought they would be but I’m poor at the moment…..

edit: made it work, got one!

4 things I'm looking for:
          1. Mother Meerkat
          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
          3. Female Griffin โ€“ Siamese with White
          4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Bullsquid
          Participant

someone buy them all please…

Alright, now I gotta ask: How long do we have to wait until the limit of one per customer gets lifted? I know it’s still way too early, but it’s the morning after and there are more than 10 in stock, so it got me wondering. (Can you tell I’m eager for more cougars?:))

Prezaurian
            Participant

ughh! I really like the natural looking ones with mottled rosettes and the airbrushed stripes, which is weird for me, cause I’m usually all over paint puke. Ughhhhh someone buy them all please so I won’t feel so conflicted! I am saving money for a convention…. must…resist!

Okay, now I have to ask. What convention are you going to? I’ll be making it to Anime Weekend in Atlanta which is the only reason I’d be this personal nosy and ask.

someone buy them all please…

Alright, now I gotta ask: How long do we have to wait until the limit of one per customer gets lifted? I know it’s still way too early, but it’s the morning after and there are more than 10 in stock, so it got me wondering. (Can you tell I’m eager for more cougars?:))

-laughs- I’d love to buy more, but I had to use credit to get the one I did. So…oh well. I got at least one anyways! <3

Pixie-dust
              Participant

I shouldn’t have gotten one but my will power is weak! I’m still out of work because my former employer is telling possible new employers lies about me so they will not hire me.
                Back story…. I ended up quitting the HELL HOLE I had been working at for the last 11 years. I finally stood up for myself. I couldn’t take all of the abuse any longer. I was NEVER getting any breaks and almost never getting any lunches. I totaled up for just the last year I had worked there the total number of days I had worked without getting any lunch or break. I had worked over 200 days, which were at LEAST 8 + hours a day, sometimes even 10 hours with no lunch or break! The doctor I worked for didn’t give a crap about us. He worked us like we were pit ponies. The stress was so bad that my hair started to fall out, my hands started to shake, severe depression, couldn’t sleep, panic attacks, etc. I finally had enough and walked out. My health has improved greatly since leaving there. The only thing is that I still haven’t found a new job yet so money is dwindling out of my checking acct. Looks like I am going to have to change careers in order to find something.
                Since I got some money for my birthday, I treated myself to a cougar. :party: :beer:

I’m hoping for a fantasy one but I love the safari ones too.

rock-reader
                Participant

Personally, I hope Windstone sticks to the 1 per customer until after next Wednesday, when I’ll receive some money! Please, please, please save a fantasy cougar for me (I’m greedy, aren’t I J) )

Prezaurian
                  Participant

Personally, I hope Windstone sticks to the 1 per customer until after next Wednesday, when I’ll receive some money! Please, please, please save a fantasy cougar for me (I’m greedy, aren’t I J) )

Not at all! I hope they stick to it for just a few days more for you! ๐Ÿ™‚

Kim
                    Blocked

Sorry to hear what you went through Pixie-dust but it’s good for your health that you got out of there. I haven’t been able to work full time for almost two years now because depression, anxiety and pstd but my health had been improving staying home rather than working. I do the odd sales job once in a while which helps get some extra money but it stresses me out so badly working more than a week or two that I have to take a break. I have some help from the government to pay my rent based on my medical but I am only able to buy things if I sell other things or am gifted or loaned money. So these recent grab bags have been hard for me to get but I was lucky I was able to get one tanuki and one cougar. I also hope they stay in stock for a few days for anyone who gets paid next week. I also have listed some young poads in the classifieds I was hoping to trade one of them for a cougar for my mom or friend if anyone is looking for a young poad.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

phantomess
                      Participant

I rarely buy Windstones other than dragons, but I like these enough I’d get one if I had the money to throw at it! I hope everyone enjoys ’em! ๐Ÿ™‚

Formerly had the Batman & Joker avatar!

Aggie83
                        Participant

I’m just relieved they’re out, I got one and I can relax. I have been slightly on edge since the pictures were posted Tues – worrying that I might miss the announcement. Now I just have to find the patience to wait till it arrives. Oh, that moment of unwrapping. ๐Ÿ™‚

pegasus4240
                          Participant

I caved. Shouldn’t have, but you only live once. I’m hoping I get a green one, but if not that’s alright. ๐Ÿ™‚

-- Angie

Bodine
                            Participant

Yep,I believe it is.You’re a kick Ms.Melody. ๐Ÿ˜€

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                              Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Lupuslunae
                              Participant

Okay, now I have to ask. What convention are you going to? I’ll be making it to Anime Weekend in Atlanta which is the only reason I’d be this personal nosy and ask.

In California in September, and I dare not say more, heh, it’s kind of a crazy place :love:

Dragoneer_88
                                Participant

^^THIS PLEASE!^^
                                  I don’t get paid until late next week. ๐Ÿ™ Hope there will be some left by then. Still trying to recover financially after the tanuki grab bag.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 173 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.