GB Cougar

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody GB Cougar

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 173 total)
  • Author
    Danzig Moon (Karen)
    Participant

:~ Melody will there be any GB Cougars sold in the store or are they all being sent to Ebay? :~

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Shotzy11
      Participant

I know…. I’ve loved every one of those grab bags….. Hope they are just like those when she has time to do them… They are stunning!

Danzig Moon (Karen)
        Participant

Me too but the price point on Ebay now are a bit too much for me. 🙁

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Kim
          Blocked

I think she said she would do the grab bag cougar batch after the tanukis so they would go into the store then. The ones on eBay now were test paints for the grab bag batch.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Aggie83
            Participant

And they are all gorgeous. I do hope the GB includes some simply natural ones without any added decoration. The fanciful details are lovely, but I drool over the “realistic” ones.

Melody
              Keymaster

:~ Melody will there be any GB Cougars sold in the store or are they all being sent to Ebay? :~

I will do a batch of gb cougars. Just finished the gb tanukis, and I am now starting in on the cougars.

Melody
                Keymaster

And they are all gorgeous. I do hope the GB includes some simply natural ones without any added decoration. The fanciful details are lovely, but I drool over the “realistic” ones.

These grab bags will be kinda fantasy, but natural-ish looking markings.

Danzig Moon (Karen)
                  Participant

I will do a batch of gb cougars. Just finished the gb tanukis, and I am now starting in on the cougars.

Thanks Melody!! :bigsmile: I was just getting a bit worried is all. 🙂 They have all been VERY Handsome!!

Shotzy11
                    Participant

Thank you Melody! The ones that have been on ebay are perfect!

Aggie83
                      Participant

Thank you for the update, can’t wait to see them.

Landipan
                        Participant

I would love to seem some with similar markings to the grey/silver/black Tiger-ish GB eBay Cougar that recently sold, it was beautiful!

*Formerly meowmix101
                          Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Stormbreeze
                          Participant

Oh, like rainbow tigers? I love those!

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Kim
                            Blocked

I hope there are orange tigers, white tigers and natural leopards as well as snow leopards and black leopards. I would also love rainbow tigers and rainbow leopards or pink, teal, purple or blue ones!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

SilverDragon
                              Participant

Oo I really like the ones you did that were half tiger stripes. Like the black/silver one with blue eyes I saw on ebay previously. Pretty!!!!!

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
                                Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

Danzig Moon (Karen)
                                Participant

Oh, like rainbow tigers? I love those!

Oh yes, some Rainbows for sure and some more like the Blk. and Wht. with Blue eyes PLEASE!!! That one was STUNNING!!! SO was it’s price :O !!!! It appears the same person won them all so far….

You have been really out doing yourself lately with all these pieces!! Thank You!!! :love:

I LOVE :love: LOVE :love: love :love: The Standing Kirins!!! Hoarding 30 at last count. :party:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 173 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.