GB Cougar

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody GB Cougar

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 173 total)
  • Author
    jmoore
    Participant

I’m going to have to sit this one out, but good luck y’all! They all look fabulous and I can’t wait to see pictures. 🙂

Rusti
      Participant

Dang it. I have to wait for some to drop out of carts. I didn’t check my email in time.

Edit: Got it!

WeRePaNtHeR
        Participant

Took my whole weekly paycheck but I got one coming! *claws crossed* I hope I get a mutant black panther, green tiger, or leopard most, but they are all awesome!

Forever seeking: plum, chili pepper, and tattoo oriental dragons and kirins.

Amber
          Participant

These look absolutely gorgeous. Unfortunately, I can’t buy one today….but, if some remain in the store until next week (unlikely) – I might be able to snag one.

I’d also be willing to trade my Tribal Poad for one straight from the store, if anyone is interested. 🙂

Natasha
            Participant

I was certain I’d missed them as I didn’t get the notice til almost 30 mins after it sent (I was laying down at lunch nursing this evil migraine that will not END). I’m thrilled I got one. SO was going to get one, too, but he didn’t in the end (grumble grumble if you buy one I get to look at it too). Still, quite happy to have one coming my way! If anyone is insterested in my Grey Gothic #1 test paint I would send him + $25 to you for a GB Cougar shipped direct to me! Or, I wpuld blind trade the Bird Wing colt I have up for sale in the Classified one-on-one trade.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
              ANY Red Eyed Unis
              ANY Test Paint Bat
              UNIS:
              The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
              Male- Snow Leopard TP
              White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
              Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
              Mother: Okapi
              Gothic - Mahogany
              PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
              DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Ferlin1984
              Participant

These look absolutely gorgeous. Unfortunately, I can’t buy one today….but, if some remain in the store until next week (unlikely) – I might be able to snag one.

I’m in the same boat, wish I had enough to get one right now, they are so pretty!

Scathach
                Participant

These are awesome! I can’t think of one that I wouldn’t be thrilled to bits to get.

I did get one and now the stalking of USPS starts!

Melody, you continue to rock!

🙂

🙂

Life is beautiful.

Betrluk1
                  Participant

more than 10 in stock still

LuvsDragons
                    Participant

Awwwww…a bit to expensive for me right now.

LuvsDragons
                      Participant

I don’t know what is going on but my phone cuts my posts. It is getting annoying! I love the Cougars, Melody!

Kim
                        Blocked

Well miraculously, my mom got an unexpected cheque in the mail for just enough to cover me getting one cougar. We had to run to the bank to deposit it as soon as I saw they came out. But I have to pay her back when my money comes in at the end of the month. If it was the end of the month we could have maybe both got one but I am happy to get one at least! After seeing the livestream there were some snow leopards I absolutely loved as well as the strawberry leopards and white tigers. I would be happy to get one of those! For once I am actually not as into the fantasy ones.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Stormbreeze
                          Participant

Congrats, Kim! I got one too, so if I get a natural one and you a fantasy, I’ll be glad to trade.

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Bodine
                            Participant

Oh those are absolutely fabulous! I think my #1 is in the first pic,one right above the WE copyright mark.You won’t go wrong getting any one of these.

The one with lavender spots? That is one of my special “splatted pancake” themed ones. With sprinkles.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                              This one.It grabbed my eye out of all of them.Such a wonderful bunch of cats Ms.Melody.Excellent job.
                              Does anyone have a better photo of this one to show?I would love to see it. 🙂

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Mercury Star
                              Participant

Yep, that orange bellied boy still calls out to me, but I see plenty other cougars that I would be more than happy to have!

And I got one, woohoo!

rock-reader
                                Participant

Double checked my bank account…nope, not even 1/2 of what I’d need to get a cougar 🙁 . I doubt they’ll last til next week. But I will enjoy seeing everyone’s photos! Melody did a fantastic job, as usual.
                                  Thanks, Melody!

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 173 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.