fbpx

GB Cougar

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody GB Cougar

Viewing 8 posts - 166 through 173 (of 173 total)
  • Author
    Stormbreeze
    Participant

^^That’s why I skipped out on the tanukis.

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Lupuslunae
      Participant

And there goes my willpower! I got one, sigh, there are like only 3 in the whole class photo I don’t like at all. And sooo many I just adore, the ones with the lighter, not black stripes and everything with rosettes, and most of the fantasy ones, and all the marbled ones, I would scream and dance with joy at any of these. I am powerless in the face of this addiction, sigh.

Dragoneer_88
        Participant

^^That’s why I skipped out on the tanukis.

Well, I just can’t help myself when it comes to grab bags. It’s become an addiction. The mystery of it all is what gets me. Which one will it be when you open the box? It’s like Christmas!

I did prefer the tanuki over the cougar so I won’t be terribly hurt if they all sell out. Personally, I’d love to see another dragon grab bag. Dragons are my first love (obviously, considering my username). If the cougars were a dragon grab bag and I’d missed out, I’d be so sad. But, I wouldn’t have bought a tanuki either knowing a dragon grab bag was in the works. Hmm, useless hypotheticals.

Aggie83
          Participant

Well, I finally had time to watch the recording of the livestream. They are all so incredible and I don’t know if I was finally on overload, but it seemed to me personally that John saved the best for last – the last 7 or 8 were just “that’s my favorite”, “no, that’s my favorite”, “but, maybe that’s my favorite”. I may have to just set up a lawn chair next to the mailbox on Monday. πŸ˜‰

Cassandra
            Participant

Damn I cant afford one at the moment πŸ™ Oh well. I will just have to enjoy seeing photos of all the pretty kitties lol =^.^=

JynXx
              Participant

So my sister got one, and I got one thanks to an awesome friend πŸ˜€ When our mom saw these, she just had to get one too, so three should be on their way to our house! Really hoping to get one of my #1 kitties, but there are only a few I don’t like. Most of them are gorgeous! You did an epic job, Melody, thank you so much for painting all these lovelies! And to Susie and the rest of the Staff who make everything possible and enjoyable ^__^

β†žβ†žβ‰ͺβˆ™ FOREVER SEEKING β€’β†Ÿβ€’

β€’ β–Ί By Patricia Smith β—„ β€’
                β˜™ "SKY BRONZE" Emperor Dragon
                ✾ "RAINBOW ASAGI" Moon Oriental Dragon
                ✾ "RAINBOW TIGER" Sun Oriental Dragon

β€’ β–Ί By Melody β—„ β€’
                β˜™ "Test Paint #5" GB '15 PUMA
                β˜™ #170 FANTASY GB '22 Young Qi'Lin
                β˜™ #224 KOI GB '22 Young Qi'Lin

rock-reader
                Participant

There’s only one left in stock…guess I won’t be getting a grab bag cougar :(( But congratulations to those who did. I look forward to the photos! Happy Grab Bag, everyone. πŸ™‚

JynXx
                  Participant

And they’re all gone!

β†žβ†žβ‰ͺβˆ™ FOREVER SEEKING β€’β†Ÿβ€’

β€’ β–Ί By Patricia Smith β—„ β€’
                    β˜™ "SKY BRONZE" Emperor Dragon
                    ✾ "RAINBOW ASAGI" Moon Oriental Dragon
                    ✾ "RAINBOW TIGER" Sun Oriental Dragon

β€’ β–Ί By Melody β—„ β€’
                    β˜™ "Test Paint #5" GB '15 PUMA
                    β˜™ #170 FANTASY GB '22 Young Qi'Lin
                    β˜™ #224 KOI GB '22 Young Qi'Lin

Viewing 8 posts - 166 through 173 (of 173 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.