fbpx

Fantasy Standing Kirin Thread (April 2015)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Fantasy Standing Kirin Thread (April 2015)

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 372 total)
  • Author
    Lauren
    Participant

Ahhh I’m so jealous. My mother has been out of town the last week on a trip, so I’m waiting to find out if my statue’s been delivered/what it looks like still. The suspense is killing me!! I really love copper’s and etruscan’s kirins in particular. I don’t know what I’m hoping for in particular at this point because there were so many good ones, just hopefully one I do love, so I don’t have to try to figure out trading in two/three months.

etruscan
      Participant

Maybe second photo, top row, second from right?

Lauren
        Participant

I got pictures from my mother! Not very good ones, sadly, but then, she’s not really a photographer and it’s a cell phone camera with poor kitchen lighting. I had to do some adjustments in photoshop so the colors/details could be a bit more clear, which means they may not be the most accurate.

I have mixed feelings about this GB! First, I was really torn about whether I wanted one with a lot of bright colors or one that was a more natural look. This combines both and I actually really like that. I also like that there’s silvery blue scales!! I love blue. The markings around its eyes are SUPER CUTE and I like that there’s not too much white (just around the face some) and it has dark eyes. The golden hooves are such a cute little touch. The one thing I’m not sure how I feel about are the hand-painted multicolor scales on its body; because the picture’s lighting is so poor, it’s really hard for me to tell what colors they are and how they look proper. I’ll probably have to go see if I can’t track it down in the class photo. Overall though I think I’m pretty happy with the little guy, so unless I get a good offer I’m probably going to keep him.

EDIT: I think I found him in the third pic, top row, second to the left. I got my mom to show him on Skype and he’s quite lovely. 🙂 I’ll probably be keeping him.

Pegasi1978
          Participant

lasohaney, yours looks like the second from the right on the back row of the class photo that only has three lines in it.

Lauren
            Participant

Yeah I think that’s the one. I wasn’t sure if it would be considered second or third photo since there is the big picture with the smaller group on top. I’m really pleased he’s quite cute!

JynXx
              Participant

He’s gorgeous!! One of my absolute favorites. Awesome grab!!

↞↞≪∙ FOREVER SEEKING •↟•

• ► By Patricia Smith ◄ •
                ☙ "SKY BRONZE" Emperor Dragon
                ✾ "RAINBOW ASAGI" Moon Oriental Dragon
                ✾ "RAINBOW TIGER" Sun Oriental Dragon

• ► By Melody ◄ •
                ☙ "Test Paint #5" GB '15 PUMA
                ☙ #170 FANTASY GB '22 Young Qi'Lin
                ☙ #224 KOI GB '22 Young Qi'Lin

etruscan
                Participant

Yeah I think that’s the one. I wasn’t sure if it would be considered second or third photo since there is the big picture with the smaller group on top. I’m really pleased he’s quite cute!

It depends where you’re looking. I should have said that I went to Melody’s blog to check the class photos (I always forget about the photos at the beginning of this thread).

In any case, he’s there in the class photo and he’s very lovely in real life. Good long-distance grab. 🙂

Aww….drag0n….I was hoping you would get a psychedelic crazy colour one….I think yours should trade well, though, it is really pretty!

Gorgeous pair you have there, etruscan, you are right, they look great together! 🙂

Given my aversion to bright colors I was pretty sure I would not be happy with my grab…..but Melody continues to outdo herself and create wonderful things….and I like my little one quite a bit! I love the masking on the face and the tail stripe. The purple dots on the forehead and flanks are a wonderful touch, the lines are crisp, and the blending is gorgeous.

Of course, it’s not one of the ones I had my heart set on (and if you love her let me know) but I am quite happy. 🙂
                   photo 20150427_152034 623x750_zpss4lfapgx.jpg
                   photo 20150427_152057 422x750_zpskdoyrzqb.jpg
                   photo 20150427_152132 600x750_zpsyzmlhauz.jpg

Hands down this is my Fav Chloe!! Still waiting for mine

Lisa
                  Participant

I got this sweet baby for my daughter’s birthday in July, but she has to go back to Windstone Hospital to get her horn fixed first. I’m hoping that Hannah will think she is as cool as I do.

IMG_1059

IMG_1054

IMG_1080

IMG_1078

Betrluk1
                    Participant

Got my trade in. I like her way more then my first one but i still might be willing to trade her. If you are someone i have talked with about trading in the past and like this one, let me know.

photo 20150502_141515_zpsurlomaza.jpg
                       photo 20150502_141528_zpsqlxl07oi.jpg
                       photo 20150502_141540_zpsuxglouwa.jpg

Stephanie
                      Participant

I got this sweet baby for my daughter’s birthday in July, but she has to go back to Windstone Hospital to get her horn fixed first. I’m hoping that Hannah will think she is as cool as I do.

Wow! She is absolutely beautiful!! I love yours!

jmoore
                        Participant

drag0n’s abomination has a new pal:

She seems to get along with my pebble wolf as well:

And a better picture of the striped one:

Syn
                          Participant

Here’s mine. He is in the first blog picture, top row, third from the left.

I wanted a bright one, and he is. His head has more red on the back side, so I like his back side a bit better than the display side. Not sure what his eye color is, but I definitely like it. It’s not pink, not red, and not orange. I’m quite happy with him; so unless someone wants to trade a PINK one for him, he’s found his home.

Laurie
                            Participant

I think Drag0n’s abomination is beautiful!! Even better now with these pics. 😉

Lupuslunae
                              Participant

Syn, yours is fricking adorable. Very nice!

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 372 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.