fbpx

Fantasy Standing Kirin Thread (April 2015)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Fantasy Standing Kirin Thread (April 2015)

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 372 total)
  • Author
    JynXx
    Participant

I just got this Ki-Rin in a trade. Sorry about the pictures but we are in a cycle of clouded all day rain in the afternoon.
       photo 100_0829_zpszgb9on32.jpg photo 100_0830_zpswk7ijern.jpg

All I can think of is something bit that poor kirin right in the bum!

Aww… thanks, drag0n.. now that’s all I can see too >w< but… he’s really pretty, regardless!!
      At first I thought he was more Patriotic

โ†žโ†žโ‰ชโˆ™ FOREVER SEEKING โ€ขโ†Ÿโ€ข

โ€ข โ–บ By Patricia Smith โ—„ โ€ข
      โ˜™ "SKY BRONZE" Emperor Dragon
      โœพ "RAINBOW ASAGI" Moon Oriental Dragon
      โœพ "RAINBOW TIGER" Sun Oriental Dragon

โ€ข โ–บ By Melody โ—„ โ€ข
      โ˜™ "Test Paint #5" GB '15 PUMA
      โ˜™ #170 FANTASY GB '22 Young Qi'Lin
      โ˜™ #224 KOI GB '22 Young Qi'Lin

JynXx
      Participant

Has anyone seen my #1 Ki’Rin? I haven’t seen her posted yet..

photo GB Fantasy Ki-Rin2_zps71bx21bl.png

โ†žโ†žโ‰ชโˆ™ FOREVER SEEKING โ€ขโ†Ÿโ€ข

โ€ข โ–บ By Patricia Smith โ—„ โ€ข
        โ˜™ "SKY BRONZE" Emperor Dragon
        โœพ "RAINBOW ASAGI" Moon Oriental Dragon
        โœพ "RAINBOW TIGER" Sun Oriental Dragon

โ€ข โ–บ By Melody โ—„ โ€ข
        โ˜™ "Test Paint #5" GB '15 PUMA
        โ˜™ #170 FANTASY GB '22 Young Qi'Lin
        โ˜™ #224 KOI GB '22 Young Qi'Lin

pipsxlch
        Participant

I just got this Ki-Rin in a trade. Sorry about the pictures but we are in a cycle of clouded all day rain in the afternoon.

I’m sorry, all I thought of was PARVO!! Bloody diarrhea!

Natasha
          Participant

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
            ANY Red Eyed Unis
            ANY Test Paint Bat
            UNIS:
            The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
            Male- Snow Leopard TP
            White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
            Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
            Mother: Okapi
            Gothic - Mahogany
            PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
            DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Ferlin1984
            Participant

I thought it looked patraotic too. It’s really pretty with the gold.

Amstaff
              Participant

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

LMAO !!!

Linda
                Participant

My poor Ki-Rin!!

Aggie83
                  Participant

@Ela_Hara
                    Ooooo, she IS a beauty, congrats.

Ela_Hara
                    Participant

Got my Fantasy GB Ki-Rin Straggler a week or so ago & I’ve taken photos, just haven’t had the chance to post them yet. She’s a Beautiful Gal!
                      With a wide range of colors that actually match well with my eBay won GB Curlie!

I’ll try to find time to post them tomorrow-been soooo busy at work and home. ๐Ÿ™‚

WELL, My Insomnia is BACK! But as a Silver Lining, at least now I have some time to get a collage together and FINALLY post photos of my Fantasy GB Ki-Rin Straggler! She’s Gorgeous! My indoor photos aren’t very great and she’s much more colorful and vibrant in person. She has a goldish-yellow lower body and head, with green hooves and her Blue coloring goes into Purple along her spine and tail…. I really like the spots on her cheeks and the dark blue-purple ‘Mask’ around her Metallic Periwinkle eyes as well. ๐Ÿ™‚ The pinkish-rosey color on her chest and the colorful scale details are also very nice and detailed. She’s a Cutie! Haven’t named her yet though – any suggestions?
                      EDIT: I just thought of a name … Here’s Amanda! I’ve always liked that name. ๐Ÿ™‚

photo My Fantasy Standing Ki-Rin_zpslwi115ph.jpg

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Tina
                      Participant

Hello everyone! While I have been a quiet collector of Windstone Editions for many years, I never really got around to registering on the forums until recently, and until now, have been an equally quiet thread lurker. But seeing as how I just received my wonderful little Fantasy Mystery today, I figured it would be a good first post? ;D

Even better, he comes with a story! The beginning of which starts with an abrupt end~
                        You see, I had missed the initial release of the Fantasy Grab-bag, as I was still getting used to looking into these forums for new releases and updates. Belatedly, I saw the “who missed out” thread Susie had made regarding them, and while I sent an email to her right then, I received a reply later that all the stragglers had been claimed. I was saddened, but resolved to learn from the experience and be more diligent on the forums.

But then, a couple weeks later, I receive a notification about a new email from Windstone! What could it be, I hadn’t sent in any new questions or bought anything recently… And lo, it was from Susie! The contents on the email tell a story of one last, lone Kirin, held back from sale as a potential replacement for a sibling who was in need of a horn transplant. Thankfully, the transplant for the other went well, so this last Kirin was looking for a home, and I jumped at the chance to have a little mystery Fantasy of my own!

Over the last couple weeks as I eagerly awaited his arrival, I started to develop his ‘origin story’, as it were, in my head, building up my own excitement for the day he would come. A noble, completely selfless little Kirin who stayed back with an injured brother, to help and give whatever aid he could, even to the point of giving of himself in his place. Not so much a sacrifice, which feels so negative, but a truly willing offering.

But now, after a long and ‘perilous’ journey through the land of USPS, Offering, for that is his name, has come home!

He is all sorts of shades of aqua to blue to green to emerald, with black edging.

He’s got sharp, swooping saddle patterns on his sides that remind me of folded Dragon wings, with red spots winging down them from his back all the way to his front hooves, a red that matches his eyes, and some smaller, brighter green scale accents around his chest.

His horn is a beautiful polished silver, and he’s got a sweet black nose and cutie blue toes~!

Lupuslunae
                        Participant

What a darling! Love those red eyes. And WELCOME to the forum~!

MandBsMom
                          Participant

Yes! Welcome! I have been on the forum for less than a year and I am constantly amazed at the genuine people on here. Not to mention the awesome people at Windstone! Your kirin is a fitting ending to this batch. He’s a keeper!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Kim
                            Blocked

Congrats on being able to get a little kirin Dragonpuff! It is a cute one. Also welcome to the forum and I hope you are able to get more in the future and post more! Do you have many other Windstones at the moment?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Prezaurian
                              Participant

What a great back story for Offering! Thank you for sharing it and the photos with us. And welcome to the forum! We’re glad to have you. ๐Ÿ˜€ I hope you’ll continue chatting with us.

etruscan
                                Participant

Welcome to the Forum. Congrats on your new addition – obviously he was waiting just for you.

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 372 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.