fbpx

Fantasy Standing Kirin Thread (April 2015)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Fantasy Standing Kirin Thread (April 2015)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 372 total)
  • Author
    jmoore
    Participant

Here are my favs so far. I would just die if I got the blue one on the far right!!!

Your favorite is one of my favorites, too! I hope to get one with similar colors to that one to match my two fantasy colored gothic unicorns. Although there are so many I would love to have! 🙂

Prezaurian
      Participant

Any word yet on how many there are? I know there were a lot of the Koi ones, yet I missed out since I was at work and they sold so fast….. I REALLY want one of these, but am worried Im going to miss out again :/

Oh gosh, me too! Me too! Some kind of hint would be awesome. At least so we know if we need to be on guard for this week or next!

Natasha
        Participant

I’m hoping for next week. I’m waiting to hear on my car’s transmission and I’m both tapped out AND don’t know when I’ll be by the computer! Ah, stress!

These little guys are very pretty. I’m not normally one for the more “natural” colors but the tans/browns/blacks in this batch are so gorgeous.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
          ANY Red Eyed Unis
          ANY Test Paint Bat
          UNIS:
          The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
          Male- Snow Leopard TP
          White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
          Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
          Mother: Okapi
          Gothic - Mahogany
          PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
          DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Prezaurian
          Participant

I’m hoping for next week. I’m waiting to hear on my car’s transmission and I’m both tapped out AND don’t know when I’ll be by the computer! Ah, stress!

These little guys are very pretty. I’m not normally one for the more “natural” colors but the tans/browns/blacks in this batch are so gorgeous.

-laughs- I’m normally for fantasy, but these little guys with their natural colors but fantasy style markings are very cool too. If this picture is a representation of the whole batch, I don’t think there’s one I don’t like. I’d be happy to get any of them. Natural color w/fantasy markings or fantasy w/fantasy markings. They’re all gorgeous!

Ferlin1984
            Participant

I know Susie has been super helpful with letting us know which day they wont come out, so maybe, wink wink, she can do that with this batch 😉 or at least an update.

pdlucich
              Participant

I was planning to skip this GB. Maybe I’ll miss it… But I do like most of them. Except for the brown ones. I’ll certainly be willing to trade if I get one of those.

It's not hoarding if it's books!
                Cat hair -- condiment and fashion accessory!

Amstaff
                Participant

-laughs- I’m normally for fantasy, but these little guys with their natural colors but fantasy style markings are very cool too. If this picture is a representation of the whole batch, I don’t think there’s one I don’t like. I’d be happy to get any of them. Natural color w/fantasy markings or fantasy w/fantasy markings. They’re all gorgeous!

Im totally with you on this 😀 Id like any, but you know, I think I like the browns more than the colored ones!

jmoore
                  Participant

Of course I am swamped this weekend. So am hoping for next week.

This is going to be an interesting grab bag ! I was afraid nobody would like the more natural fantasy ones but it seems those are fine to many of you! ( this is Melody)

Hannah
                    Participant

They are more than fine Melody – they are fantastic!
                      Are you still working on these? Or can we expect them in the store soon?

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Aggie83
                      Participant

Melody, to echo Hannah, they are absolutely more than fine. I LOVE the natural ones, they look gorgeous.

Natasha
                        Participant

This is going to be an interesting grab bag ! I was afraid nobody would like the more natural fantasy ones but it seems those are fine to many of you! ( this is Melody)

The natural fantasy ones are really gorgeous. They look like little forest guardians!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                          ANY Red Eyed Unis
                          ANY Test Paint Bat
                          UNIS:
                          The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                          Male- Snow Leopard TP
                          White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                          Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                          Mother: Okapi
                          Gothic - Mahogany
                          PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                          DRAGONS: Male Coyote

moonbeam
                          Participant

These are incredible!
                            Will this batch be around the same size as the koi-rins?
                            I really hope I won´t miss them!

Melody
                            Keymaster

I am still working on these!

Ferlin1984
                              Participant

I am still working on these!

The ones in the picture look perfect, I thought it was the class picture.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 372 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.