fbpx

Fantasy Standing Kirin Thread (April 2015)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Fantasy Standing Kirin Thread (April 2015)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 372 total)
  • Author
    Ela_Hara
    Participant

Looks like there is only around 32?
      I’d LOVE to be able to get one, but not sure the stars will align with my luck, bank account and timing. We’ll see…. At least I can save a screen shot to ‘Oooo & Ahhh’ over. 🙂

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Ferlin1984
      Participant

Looks like there is only around 32?
        I’d LOVE to be able to get one, but not sure the stars will align with my luck, bank account and timing. We’ll see…. At least I can save a screen shot to ‘Oooo & Ahhh’ over. 🙂

Maybe there is more, Melody did say she was still working on these. But maybe the ones in the picture need pads or some finishing touches. I hope there is more too.

Scathach
        Participant

I am still working on these!

Thanks, Melody.
          Don’t work so hard that you get too many migraines.
          They’re all gorgeous.

Life is beautiful.

Susie
          Keymaster

That first “class photo” was just some of the little Fantasy guys. We are still working on the rest. I don’t know how big the batch will be when done, I’m guessing about the size of the Koi batch (which was a little over 100) but that is just a GUESS. They will not be done today! And our shopping cart shipping calculator is still acting up and the power was out for 5 minutes… That is all we’d need in the middle of a grab bag! I’m glad they are not ready today!

I cannot tell you when to expect them. Please do not run any auto-refreshing programs or scripts on our website to find out when they go in. This will be a re-stock – if you have pressed the “notify” button on the “Standing Baby Ki-Rin – grab bag edition” page (which currently shows a picture of the Koi batch) you will be emailed when we restock them.

Aggie83
            Participant

Thanks for the update, Susie. I suspect we will all heave a sigh of relief that the batch is so much bigger than we initially thought it would be.

Ferlin1984
              Participant

Thanks for the update, Susie. I suspect we will all heave a sigh of relief that the batch is so much bigger than we initially thought it would be.

Yes thank you. I think that covered everyone’s questions. Now to wait patiently 🙂

Aggie83
                Participant

@Ferlin1984 “patiently”……hmmm….naaaah. 😉

yolanda
                  Participant

I think there needs to be more of the wild colored ones for me to be interested like the top left one 1st one or the top right 2nd and 3rd ones in.

Lauren
                    Participant

I am SO SUPER EXCITED FOR THESE!! I really hope that they don’t run out too fast for me to get one. I love the naturals and the teals and… I don’t know, literally almost all of them. I just got paid too so I AM READY!!! I just need to press for a notification for the restock.

Zelda
                      Participant

Thank you Susie for the update on these beauties – I hope you, Melody, and everyone else have a chance to take a breather from the last grab bag release!

I’m excited for these too! The neon-y colors are actually really catching my eye, which is unusual for me 🙂 The one on the top row, third from the left, and the one just beneath it to the left are my favorites of those pictured so far. Eye-popping!

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

etruscan
                        Participant

Commentary on the Windstone Facebook page does say that the fantasy batch will be about the same size as the koi kirins. It is attributed to Windstone Editions – don’t know who actually wrote it:

“The batch will be about the same as the koi batch which was around 100. This will be a restock, so make sure you click ‘notify’ on the koi listing and it will be updated for these when they release.”

Kim
                          Blocked

I love the pastel, bright and rainbow coloured ones, especially any with pink on them! I am not as much into anything natural, dark or orange/red coloured. I am glad others like the natural ones so there are more bright ones for Drag0nfeathers, Dracco and I. Here are the ones I like:

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Stormbreeze
                            Participant

If end up buying one of these and I get a natural one, I’ll be happy to trade for a more fantasy colored one. Especially something blue or green 🙂

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Prezaurian
                              Participant

I love the pastel, bright and rainbow coloured ones, especially any with pink on them! I am not as much into anything natural, dark or orange/red coloured. I am glad others like the natural ones so there are more bright ones for Drag0nfeathers, Dracco and I. Here are the ones I like:

Kim, you’re gonna hafta add me to that list. Those are some of my favorites too! -laughs-

Though on another note, if I do manage to get one and it’s brown I might be willing to trade with someone else who wanted brown but got a more fantasy colored one. They’re all beautiful, so if no one wanted to trade I’d probably still be quite happy.

Bullsquid
                                Participant

As usual, I like the brown naturalistic looking ones. The rainbow ones don’t interest me. I always think it’s funny how people can look at the same photo of a grab bag and have totally different favorites. It certainly helps with trading! 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 372 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.