fbpx

Fantasy Standing Kirin Thread (April 2015)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Fantasy Standing Kirin Thread (April 2015)

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 372 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

So far I don’t see anything I would want to own in this batch. Of course, that doesn’t necessarily mean that I won’t get one if circumstances permit. Grab Bag Adrenalin is a terrible thing. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Andrea
      Participant

I think it would be easier to circle the ones I DON’T like! Most of them are lovely!

etruscan
        Participant

They’re up!

rachelled
          Participant

They are in stock!!

rachelled
            Participant

They’re up!

Guess there were a few of us waiting around tonight just in case.. I’m on the edge of my seat even though I’m unlikely to see mine for a couple weeks since I’m in Canada, haha.

Natasha
              Participant

Lol. I just came to sound the alert and it looks like I was beaten to it ๐Ÿ˜‰

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                ANY Red Eyed Unis
                ANY Test Paint Bat
                UNIS:
                The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                Mother: Okapi
                Gothic - Mahogany
                PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Susie
                Keymaster

We have 90 of them in the store.

Lauren
                  Participant

For once my timing was perfect!! I already have one in my cart. Just gotta check out. I’m so super excited about this. It was really disappointing when I found out about the koirins too late, and I’d been waiting and waiting for the standing kirins for… a year? More? But now I’m going to have one, and honestly, I think these in general might suit me better. I love bright, beautiful, colorful pieces. HERE’S HOPING FOR SOMETHING EXCITING AND LOVELY to add to my growing kirin collection, though I doubt based on the class photos I could ever be disappointed. It’s too bad there aren’t enough for a second one / they’ll probably sell out too fast for the 1-per-customer limit to be lifted.

Well I did it. I just couldn’t resist and ended up snatching one of these cuties up and now I’m so nervous to see what will arrive. Oh, don’t you just hate waiting for the shipping? Oh the anticipation! hehe.

MandBsMom
                    Participant

Oh my goodness, we were in the middle of dinner and when we were almost done (the kids eat slower), I checked my email and then zoomed over here! I luckily got one when it was showing 6 left. Yeah!!!!!!!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Pegasi1978
                      Participant

๐Ÿ™ My phone doesn’t give me alerts on emails anymore so I didn’t know they were up. I keep getting the “All stock is in carts, please check back later.” message.

chibishiro12
                        Participant

I was so surprised when I checked my email hoping for a response from a friend and saw the notification. I thought we had more time before they were ready. Luckily, I must have been one of the first to get the email and I got one! XD
                          I can’t wait to see what I got. They’re all so bright.

Looking for-
                          red fire young dragon
                          old animal line frog, wolf, barn owl, tortoise, tiger cub

rock-reader
                          Participant

I was just cruising my emails and THERE WAS THE ANNOUNCEMENT and I thought I’d missed it again :O But wait-there were 2 in stock!!! And I got paid yesterday so I still have money!!! Hazah!! I got one :bigsmile: I made sure the order was in before going to this thread – I didn’t want to take any chances
                            Now, we wait.
                            Btw, I like bright colors too. Will look real good with my old brown family and my blue eyed white ones…

etruscan
                            Participant

So far I don’t see anything I would want to own in this batch. Of course, that doesn’t necessarily mean that I won’t get one if circumstances permit. Grab Bag Adrenalin is a terrible thing. ๐Ÿ˜‰

OK – so the store photo and the class photos changed my mind. There are a surprising number with pink on them that look interesting …

Zelda
                              Participant

Eeeek I missed the e-mail by just 10 minutes, and they’re all spoken for already. Or, maybe just temporarily… I’ll have to watch and see if one hops out of a cart!

Edit: Got one as it jumped back into the inventory! I’m so excited that I fished out a Cadbury Creme Egg from my much-prized ‘hide it until you forget about it and find it in time for Halloween’ stash. Time to celebrate! ๐Ÿ˜€

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 372 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.