fbpx

Fantasy Standing Kirin Thread (April 2015)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Fantasy Standing Kirin Thread (April 2015)

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 372 total)
  • Author
    Rusti
    Participant

I got one just to see what I get. I don’t have my heart set on any one of them, so could be a toss up whether I’ll want to keep it or off load it. I love the fantasy themed stuff.

Kiya
      Participant

I have to sit these out – I got a koirin and all the medical expenses I have just don’t allow for two grab bags this close together. πŸ™‚ I’m looking forward to pictures! I hope everyone who got one receives a kirin they love πŸ™‚

Natasha
        Participant

Wow. The class pics…there are so many more I like in the new pics. There’s even one that’s a dead ringer for one of my Hippy Poads!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
          ANY Red Eyed Unis
          ANY Test Paint Bat
          UNIS:
          The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
          Male- Snow Leopard TP
          White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
          Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
          Mother: Okapi
          Gothic - Mahogany
          PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
          DRAGONS: Male Coyote

JynXx
          Participant

My #1 is in the Store Photo!! If anyone gets this pretty ki-rin and doesn’t love her,
            please, please, PLEASE think of me!

photo GB Fantasy Ki-Rin2_zps71bx21bl.png

β†žβ†žβ‰ͺβˆ™ FOREVER SEEKING β€’β†Ÿβ€’

β€’ β–Ί By Patricia Smith β—„ β€’
            β˜™ "SKY BRONZE" Emperor Dragon
            ✾ "RAINBOW ASAGI" Moon Oriental Dragon
            ✾ "RAINBOW TIGER" Sun Oriental Dragon

β€’ β–Ί By Melody β—„ β€’
            β˜™ "Test Paint #5" GB '15 PUMA
            β˜™ #170 FANTASY GB '22 Young Qi'Lin
            β˜™ #224 KOI GB '22 Young Qi'Lin

Windswept
            Participant

Well that’s depressing, I think I missed these guys entirely. If anyone gets one they don’t love, lemme know? I couldn’t even pick a favorite of the class photos.

They’re not completely gone until the “notify” button comes back. If they’re listed as “in carts”, do check back. They have a tendency to jump out of carts and back into stock for a bit after release, as people change their minds or release ones they were holding for friends.

As with the last few batches, I’m not in on this one, but for the second week in a row, I caught one for a friend who couldn’t get to the computer in time. These are pretty, more to my taste than most of the koi-rins, but the one I REALLY would have liked with the multi shades of blue one. He’s stunning.

Good luck to all!

chibishiro12
              Participant

Well that’s depressing, I think I missed these guys entirely. If anyone gets one they don’t love, lemme know? I couldn’t even pick a favorite of the class photos.

Melody said there are some stragglers that will go in later in the blog.

There are more of them that I like than I though from the earlier pictures. I love the blue and green ones. My ultimate favorites have yellow arrows.
                 photo GB fantasy  s kirins  green streamers small_zpsv1jg8xil.jpg photo gb fantasy s kirins pink spots small_zpsodpv1icc.jpg photo GB fantasy  s kirins zeebback_zps3lm1cyfk.jpg

Looking for-
                red fire young dragon
                old animal line frog, wolf, barn owl, tortoise, tiger cub

Pegasi1978
                Participant

πŸ™ My phone doesn’t give me alerts on emails anymore so I didn’t know they were up. I keep getting the “All stock is in carts, please check back later.” message.

Whewh! I kept trying and finally managed to get one in my cart. Those of you haven’t had any luck keep trying. The “Notify When Back In Stock” message isn’t displaying yet!

yolanda
                  Participant

Ok , so I got one and really shouldnt have cause I really couldnt afford it. If I dont get one I like or a trade I like , esp for the one in the 3rd class pic in the bottom row I think 3rd one in from the right with all the pink on her mine may go up for sale . So now I just wait and see.

Linda
                    Participant

I just got one took me form the half a hour going back and forth.

JynXx
                      Participant

Guess I’ll re-post my favorite here! xD I really love the green/gold one in the middle, but I’d be happy with anyone similar to her, or any of the ones in the blue boxes ^w^

photo GB Fantasy Ki-Rin_zpsloyfoh7k.png

β†žβ†žβ‰ͺβˆ™ FOREVER SEEKING β€’β†Ÿβ€’

β€’ β–Ί By Patricia Smith β—„ β€’
                        β˜™ "SKY BRONZE" Emperor Dragon
                        ✾ "RAINBOW ASAGI" Moon Oriental Dragon
                        ✾ "RAINBOW TIGER" Sun Oriental Dragon

β€’ β–Ί By Melody β—„ β€’
                        β˜™ "Test Paint #5" GB '15 PUMA
                        β˜™ #170 FANTASY GB '22 Young Qi'Lin
                        β˜™ #224 KOI GB '22 Young Qi'Lin

WeRePaNtHeR
                        Participant

I just got one ordered by the fur of my tail too! They where all “in cart” and then I pounced on the opportunity when one came back as available. (It’s shocking how quickly grab bags sell out!) It’s like bait hitting the water and the sharks all go for it at once in a feeding frenzy!

Forever seeking: plum, chili pepper, and tattoo oriental dragons and kirins.

Lupuslunae
                          Participant

I managed to get one too, at around 6 pst. They still exist, good luck to any who are still trying!

MandBsMom
                            Participant

Here are the ones I like from the new class pics. I’m just as excited as I was for the koi ones! These are all fabulous! Basically I love the ones with lots of blue, or combos of blue/green/brown/white.

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Hannah
                              Participant

I had to redo my favorites! The top left two are my #1 favorites from the batch, and as usual I’m certain that I missed some (or that some that I think I’ll like, I won’t so much!) but from the photos, these look like ones I prefer πŸ˜€

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                                Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 372 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.