fbpx

Fantasy Standing Kirin Thread (April 2015)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Fantasy Standing Kirin Thread (April 2015)

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 372 total)
  • Author
    Lauren
    Participant

Syn and Jmoore, those are both wonderful!!

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

Well I’m glad someone loves him! Thanks for taking him off my hands!!!

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

jmoore
        Participant

Happy to have him, drag0n! πŸ™‚ He’s made himself at home. Thanks!

Aquasage
          Participant

They are all so pretty. I was a bit sad that I missed out on the Koirins and did not even expect another batch this soon . So kinda really bummed to miss the fantasy batch too. But that is my bad for being so busy I guess. But they are all wonderful. And Melody the natural/fantasy ones are lovely. I like that you gave a wide mix of color values.

Kim
            Blocked

My mom’s box came today! Mine decided to visit L.A. a little longer but will hopefully be here in a couple days. I will post pictures of my mom’s shortly.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

WolfenMachine
              Participant

oh! This thread makes my heart hurt. *clutches chest* I missed these! They are so gorgeous! I love all the vivid neon ones

Kim
                Blocked

This is the one my mom got in and it happens to be one of the ones I liked. She was nice enough to get it for me since my birthday is in one week! I was thinking for sure the odds of getting a bright one or one with pink were slim now so I was very surprised to see the pink feet when we opened the box! My camera could not capture the brightness of this little one accurately but the feet are neon pink! I shall call it Neon Bright!

With that said there were other ones with other shades of pink that were my top favourites that I would consider trading this for or I would maybe trade it for a natural one in a 3 way trade so message me with any trade offers. As for my box, it apparently passed through Vancouver earlier today so I am hoping it will be here in a couple days so I can post that one as well! I also still have my koi-rin at the bottom up for trade offers and these other pieces here with pics of my top favs: http://windstoneeditions.com/classifieds/trading/few-windstones-possible-trades-favourite-fantasy-ki-rins

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Sikek
                  Participant

Here is my fantasy kirin.
                    He/She is like a lilac autumn scheme. The dorsal stripe is black (or navy?) with blue/ purple interference sparkle paint, I’m not sure if it shows well enough in the photos, and the feet, pale blue and then lilac.

photo FK2_zpsg6r7zqiq.jpg

photo FK1_zpsk4m39jkr.jpg

photo FK5_zpslidcxvum.jpg

photo FK3_zps7y0pi3xh.jpg

photo KF4_zpsdjzmq5ss.jpg

photo FK6_zpst0lfffwl.jpg

I will be looking to trade so I’ll make an ad soon πŸ™‚

JynXx
                    Participant

Here is my fantasy kirin.
                      He/She is like a lilac autumn scheme. The dorsal stripe is black (or navy?) with blue/ purple interference sparkle paint, I’m not sure if it shows well enough in the photos, and the feet, pale blue and then lilac.

photo FK2_zpsg6r7zqiq.jpg

I will be looking to trade so I’ll make an ad soon πŸ™‚

Gorgeous ki-rin!!

β†žβ†žβ‰ͺβˆ™ FOREVER SEEKING β€’β†Ÿβ€’

β€’ β–Ί By Patricia Smith β—„ β€’
                      β˜™ "SKY BRONZE" Emperor Dragon
                      ✾ "RAINBOW ASAGI" Moon Oriental Dragon
                      ✾ "RAINBOW TIGER" Sun Oriental Dragon

β€’ β–Ί By Melody β—„ β€’
                      β˜™ "Test Paint #5" GB '15 PUMA
                      β˜™ #170 FANTASY GB '22 Young Qi'Lin
                      β˜™ #224 KOI GB '22 Young Qi'Lin

Bodine
                      Participant

I think they are ALL absolutely adorable and would be tickled happy to have any one of them.I missed out on them πŸ™

Every act matters.No matter how smallπŸ’ž
                        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                        Male Hearth....one day🀞Dream on.

twindragonsmum
                        Participant

I think they are ALL absolutely adorable and would be tickled happy to have any one of them.I missed out on them πŸ™

Yup, same here! I’m experiencing a cuteness overload! :bigsmile: I don’t think there’s a one that I haven’t liked πŸ˜€

tdm πŸ™‚

tdm

Angelika_Zen
                          Participant

I totally agree with you guys! These are awesome!! I’m enjoying them more than the kois (I thought it would be the other way around) I am a little irritated by how long delivery is taking these days – mine has been sitting in Customs since April 30th ???? Anyway! I am really enjoying seeing what everybody’s getting. I wish we could see more…there are so many that I’d like to see up close πŸ™‚

This might be my new favorite Grab Bag! … especially the ones that look like they’re right out of the 80’s, with their neon jackets and cute faces! lol! Too bad they were such a pain in Melody’s … well, you know! Imagine what wolves would look like in these colors…or GBB unis…Hmmm I never thought I’d squeak for anything so crazy – but I might have to go do that πŸ˜‰

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Aggie83
                            Participant

So my mom was able to get one of these darlings for my birthday and I asked if I could open it a little early in case I wanted to try to trade – HA – never mind. I LOVE her. I love the naturals and thanks to a forum member who let me buy hers, I will have what look like siblings.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Angelika_Zen
                              Participant

Very nice grab Aggie83

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Amstaff
                                Participant

I got mine today ! YAH ! She is beautiful, with black stripes along her sides, and purple shading on her head and tops of her legs. I think the color of her legs and tail is bronze. And her eyes look like periwinkle to me.

ps… Im pretty sure thats her in the last group shot, far left, second from the top. You cant tell she has purple in her in the class shot, but I think that is her, since I see no others like her πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 372 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.