fbpx

Fantasy Standing Kirin Thread (April 2015)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Fantasy Standing Kirin Thread (April 2015)

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 372 total)
  • Author
    Laurie
    Participant

If you hold him in direct sunlight you can see a pupil and they look very dark gray. Inside they are black, black, black lol!

Natasha
      Participant

If you hold him in direct sunlight you can see a pupil and they look very dark gray. Inside they are black, black, black lol!

It must be just like some of the Hoppy Poad eyes. I know a lot of people really liked that one. I’m sure you’ll get a great trade! If you’re interested in poads or unis feel free to drop me a line, but I think most people are just looking to trade ki-rin for ki-rin 😉

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
        ANY Red Eyed Unis
        ANY Test Paint Bat
        UNIS:
        The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
        Male- Snow Leopard TP
        White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
        Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
        Mother: Okapi
        Gothic - Mahogany
        PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
        DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Chloe
        Participant

Wow! I got my blind trade in from werepanther today….and I am happy again! Melody did such a great job with this batch. 🙂 There are a few I might consider trading him for….and I did put an ad up to see if I could find my favorite….but I would be very happy keeping him, too. 🙂
           photo 20150429_143255 623x750_zpsw6g9tslj.jpg
           photo 20150429_143331 305x750_zpsqlkudzjb.jpg
           photo 20150429_143347 326x750_zpsjjymzvbt.jpg
           photo 20150429_143323 666x750_zps1eaxfujz.jpg
           photo 20150429_143309_zpstqrtwpk8.jpg
           photo fan kirin favorites_zpsvcuqfjab.jpg

Kim
          Blocked

Purpledoggy, I love your pink footed one! Which ones do you like? I am hoping mine will be here by Fri. but I also have a koi-rin for trade.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Mary
            Participant

Mine came in the mail the other day. I may trade him since he isn’t really growing on me.
               photo image.jpg1.jpg

Purpledoggy, beautiful colors on your GB! Congrats!!!

Pegasi1978
              Participant

Oh the agony! Mine will be delivered shortly. I’m not at home, but my husband will be getting the package. Do I let him open it and send me pictures or do I wait until I get home so I can open it.

Prezaurian
                Participant

Oh the agony! Mine will be delivered shortly. I’m not at home, but my husband will be getting the package. Do I let him open it and send me pictures or do I wait until I get home so I can open it.

-gasps- It’s your baby, YOU should open it! Getting pictures just isn’t the same! -laughs- At least, that’s my opinion.

Ferlin1984
                  Participant

The straggler picture is up on FB, if anyone would like to post here. Not sure if any have gotten the ones in that picture.

etruscan
                    Participant

Ferlin1984
                      Participant

Thanks Etruscan!

Hi everyone. I finally got a few pictures of my Fantasy Kirin. I’m not the best photographer with my phone, but I think you’ll get the idea. This little fellow is mostly green and blue with dark blue eyes. Definitely a cutie. I think I shall name him “Lucky”.

photo Fantasy5_zpsc1yurnq6.jpg

photo Fantasy4_zps2tpqrctv.jpg

photo Fantasy2_zpsuwwdxvte.jpg

photo Fantasy1_zpsjgz1y9vc.jpg

Pegasi1978
                        Participant

photo 20150430_175912-1_zpsijeo0odv.jpg
                           photo 20150430_175719-1_zpswoofrhyv.jpg

Sorry for the crummy pictures. All I have is my cell phone. Colors are fairly accurate. I don’t know that he’s found his forever home. If he’s your number one favorite let me know. I’m open to the possibility of trading.

Mary
                          Participant

photo 20150430_175912-1_zpsijeo0odv.jpg
                             photo 20150430_175719-1_zpswoofrhyv.jpg

Sorry for the crummy pictures. All I have is my cell phone. Colors are fairly accurate. I don’t know that he’s found his forever home. If he’s your number one favorite let me know. I’m open to the possibility of trading.

Wow!!!! That one’s gorgeous, Pegasi! Reminds me of a carousel – so colorful!

Stormbreeze
                            Participant

Oh, nice one, Shiwolf! I named my koi-rin Lucky, too! 🙂

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Linda
                              Participant

Pegasi1978 I would trade with you in a heart beat. I have 2 add in the trade section.

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 372 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.