fbpx

E-bay "Strike"/ Boycott?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody E-bay "Strike"/ Boycott?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 85 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

I don’t use E-Bay all that much anyway, so I figure I won’t change my habits. πŸ˜• Still, I’m not sure I like the changes they’re making.

Skigod377
      Participant

I will still buy Windstones, I am sure, I am just not going to be selling as much. Its pretty much the sellers that get screwed. Buyers are still ok.

CatWing
        Participant

I’ll stay out of it durring the strike time. But if it comes down to it after that, I gotta get rid of stuff. I’ll just have to cross my fingers and hope I don’t have any trouble.

Jasmine
          Participant

I had a bunch of stuff I was going to sell on ebay but I gave up, I just donated it all to Goodwill. It’s too much of a hassle and the fees are a pain.

lamortefille
            Participant

Jasmine wrote:

I had a bunch of stuff I was going to sell on ebay but I gave up, I just donated it all to Goodwill. It’s too much of a hassle and the fees are a pain.

I’ve done the very same thing…

Travistie
              Participant

Yes, the fees really do add up after a while. I’ve gotten to the point where I’m just tired of listing stuff on Ebay, and don’t want to deal with it anymore.

Good to know about the strike and I will participate.

A very interesting move by eBay.

Just curious, has anyone else received a $10 off an over $50 purchase certificate from eBay which must be used by the 28th of February?

Considering this thread and the date on the coupon, it looks very suspicious to me. This is my first certificate offer from eBay, so figured I’d ask if anyone else received one.

~Hoofer has neighed.

Jodi
                Participant

Hoofer wrote:

A very interesting move by eBay.

Just curious, has anyone else received a $10 off an over $50 purchase certificate from eBay which must be used by the 28th of February?

Considering this thread and the date on the coupon, it looks very suspicious to me. This is my first certificate offer from eBay, so figured I’d ask if anyone else received one.

~Hoofer has neighed.

Yep. It’s legit. I got it in my Ebay mailbox, so it’s real. I’m going to use mine. πŸ˜€

lamortefille
                  Participant

I got 10% off my next purchase, up to $100 off. I wonder how they decided who got what offer?

Setsunawolf
                    Participant

I haven’t gotten anything πŸ™ I wonder if it’s becuase I have low feedback, it’s all positive there just isn’t very much of it.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                      Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                      Sun Dragon Koi #3

Adaneth
                      Participant

setsunawolf wrote:

I haven’t gotten anything πŸ™ I wonder if it’s becuase I have low feedback, it’s all positive there just isn’t very much of it.

Me neither, bummer. πŸ™

Skigod377
                        Participant

I havent gotten one and I have pretty high feedback. Is that during the strike or right after? I will use it if I get it and its after πŸ˜†

Pegasi1978
                          Participant

I’ve not gotten anything either. I only have a 74 (100% positive). I’ve had 13 transactions where my partner didn’t leave me feedback.

BDW
                            Participant

I didn’t get one…was it sent to sellers only?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 85 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.