fbpx

DRAGON87 PYO's – Green Cheeked Conure Phoenix, pics soon!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone DRAGON87 PYO's – Green Cheeked Conure Phoenix, pics soon!

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 243 total)
  • Author
    Melissa
    Participant

Dragon87 wrote:

He was painted with a black basecoat, and almost entirely out of pearl-ex powders. Actually, I think it was all Pear-Ex powders and GAC.

So that’s how you got those colors! I was wondering about that.

He’s a marvelous beastie indeed. :yes:

Maplecarver wrote:

Dragon87 wrote:

He was painted with a black basecoat, and almost entirely out of pearl-ex powders. Actually, I think it was all Pear-Ex powders and GAC.

So that’s how you got those colors! I was wondering about that.

He’s a marvelous beastie indeed. :yes:

They’re soooo not cheap but I love how nicely they blend together. πŸ˜€ I was so nervous about you liking him. Heck I never knew what you asked for in the first place! πŸ˜† Probably because I was done when she switched us around, so there wasn’t any point. :yes:

PurpleTurtle
      Participant

Very cool looking pyos πŸ˜€ . I particularly like the effect you got going on with the Uni πŸ˜‰ .

The finished Labradorescent unicorn for mmloda!

I’m soooo happy with how she turned out, and soooooo not happy with how she photographed! Yes she’s shiney but she shines more with the interference paint then white… oh well. It’s a Windstone. They just… don’t photograph. haha.

She’s beautiful!

Maria
        Participant

Cool! The beads in her mane are just the right color, which actually surprised me, considering her green sheen. They go perfectly with her eyes.

PurpleTurtle
          Participant

What a cool looking Unicorn πŸ˜€ . I love her subtle coloring πŸ˜‰ .

Lokie
            Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Cool! The beads in her mane are just the right color, which actually surprised me, considering her green sheen. They go perfectly with her eyes.

+1 πŸ™‚

Just lovely work, Dragon87! I think I’m going to dream about commissioning you one day! 😳
              That sparkly sheen on the unicorn is especially lovely!

Dragons4Life wrote:

Just lovely work, Dragon87! I think I’m going to dream about commissioning you one day! 😳
              That sparkly sheen on the unicorn is especially lovely!

You totally made my day!!! Thanks D4Life!! πŸ˜€ If you ever wanna do a trade or something let me know. I like those because I get something back… I can never sell my stuff on evilbay.

You’re welcome! A trade would be awesome! Of course I have zero experience painting so I’m not sure I could do a fair trade talent-wise! πŸ˜† I think it would be better to just give you money for one… 8)

I’d also trade for production Windstones I want too…. (like flapcats or a poad)

But I only have my one PYO right now (and he’s going to become an RCAF wolf, lol) anyway.

I could probably use the money more, anyway, then a new Windstone. I swear my cabinet’s gonna go BOOM if I put anything else in there.

Dragons4Life wrote:

You’re welcome! A trade would be awesome! Of course I have zero experience painting so I’m not sure I could do a fair trade talent-wise! πŸ˜† I think it would be better to just give you money for one… 8)

machineguts
              Participant

Nice colors!!

Why Thank-ye! :hi:

machineguts
                Participant

You are most welcome! I love those stripes too! <3

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 243 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.