fbpx

DRAGON87 PYO's – Green Cheeked Conure Phoenix, pics soon!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone DRAGON87 PYO's – Green Cheeked Conure Phoenix, pics soon!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 243 total)
  • Author
    purpledragonclaw
    Participant

She’s beautiful, Dragon87! Congratulations! Her wings do look nice. And she is not weird for having one white paw. My favorite dog I’ve had to date had one white paw: his front left one! I think it’s distinctive. ๐Ÿ™‚

Kujacker
      Participant

Wow! Looks awesome. Specially for your first! ๐Ÿ™‚

Maria
        Participant

Looks nice, Dragon87. You matchedthe dog’s colors well.

Beautiful ๐Ÿ˜€ I think the white with gold on the wings give it a more angelic look.
          Let us know how they like it ๐Ÿ˜‰

WhiteGrey

dragonmedley
          Participant

Awww! It looks just like your doggie! He’s beautiful.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Thanks for all your compliments, they really mean alot to me!!!

I have a dragon too, but the dragons are officially evil, there’s spots that I just can’t get to with my brush. Also, it’s too hot outside to paint….

I’m thinking he gets a bath and started over…

I like the wolves much better!

Jodi
            Participant

Oh, that’s really good! He looks a lot like the dog. Very nice.

Leigha
              Participant

that’s so cool! I have a wolf that I was going to do as my bf’s Shiba Inu, I’ve done part of it and have stopped working on it…I have a habit of not finishing what I started when I do artsy things.

lamortefille
                Participant

Leigha wrote:

that’s so cool! I have a wolf that I was going to do as my bf’s Shiba Inu, I’ve done part of it and have stopped working on it…I have a habit of not finishing what I started when I do artsy things.

Oh good, I’m not the only one with half finished pyos that have been sitting for months! ๐Ÿ˜€

The wolf came out great, D87!

Leigha
                  Participant

lamortefille wrote:

Leigha wrote:

Oh good, I’m not the only one with half finished pyos that have been sitting for months! ๐Ÿ˜€

heh, I have a griffin that I just stripped because I started it and hated it.

I have the Shiba Inu Wolf for my bf.

I have a blue dragon again for my bf.

I have to do a kirin for Mmloda for a swap we’re doing, and I know what I’m going to do, I just have to do it.

I STILL haven’t finished my muse…that was the first one I got and the thing is still half painted and undecided on what color it’s going to be…

and I have two blank kirins I need to figure out what to do with.

As for my dragon… I ended up stripping it, and then the paint gummed on the statue, I think it wasn’t completely dry. So rather then ruin it by stripping it again, I just ruined it by introducing it to the trashcan. Ah, well, learning experiences suck.

I think I’m going to stick to fur and feathers for awhile…

I got a commission from a friend to do his bird on a griffin… woohoo!

purpledragonclaw
                    Participant

Congrats on the commission! It sounds like fur and feathers are more your cup of tea than scales!

dragonmedley
                      Participant

Dragon87 wrote:

I just ruined it by introducing it to the trashcan.

Oh no! you could paint over the existing paint, no?

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

dragonmedley wrote:

Dragon87 wrote:

I just ruined it by introducing it to the trashcan.

Oh no! you could paint over the existing paint, no?

Well, I think the problem was that the statue wasn’t dry, so the paint would have never fully dried! Painting over the existing won’t help if none of it will dry…. ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

I was so upset that I had to throw him out – but Colin cheered me up so it’s all good now. I’ll just stick to fur and feathers until I’m feeling ready to try the scales again.

lamortefille
                        Participant

Leigha, you make me feel good with that list…not motivated, but good. ๐Ÿ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 243 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.